The Kinder Inn
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

I booked this "hotel" (motel) online. Arrived and immediately realized it would not be a pleasant experience when I saw mothballs at the front door. Opened our hotel room door and the smell immediately hit me. Picked up the phone to call the front desk and phone didn't work. Bathroom was outdated. Room had an apparent leak, the big brown spots on the ceiling told that story. My last straw was when a roach crawled across my leg. My little family packed up, dropped the keys at the front desk (no refund since I booked online), and got out of there!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Dated, needs repairs. Clean, friendly, customer friendly. Only wanted a place to clean up and get a few hours sleep. Close enough to Casino. Was there gambling so only in room for 5 hours. Was clean had everything we needed and did the job. Cheap. Worth the money. Not first time stayed there and will not be last. Pillows are REALLY BAD! Bring your own unless you like them flat or no pillow at all!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

When I walked into the office, the horrible smell was totally apparent. I should have run then, but wanted to give it a chance. Walking into the room was like being in the Twilight zone. The place was not fit for humans. It was shabby, unkept, dirty, smelly. Keep in mind that I was not expecting the Hilton, but this was utterly ridiculous. When I asked to talked to the manager, he hid and would not come out. The office lady acted surprised when I told her of all the horrible conditions. I called Expedia who had booked the room for me and they were not willing to help me. I still had to pay for this horrible room and we didn't even stay there. Please don't stay at this place.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Redb2009
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Stayed here overnight while visiting casino. The room was musty, wallpaper peeling off walls, hinge for safety lock on door missing, furniture in bad shape. According to website, hotel is 5 years old, looks more like 50 years old. Parking lot not paved, all gravel. Railroad directly across street and at 4am, a train came through blowing it horn. Anytime someone in the entire building flushed toilet or ran the water in shower, it echoed throughout our room and my parents who were staying next door. We felt very dirty after sleeping in beds and left as soon as we woke up the next morning.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed 13 August 2012

I was in shock when I saw this place. It was a two room suite. I thought it was going to be great for me and my grown daughters. We were attending the Gary Allen concert. Truly,it was like a crack house...blinds falling down, broken, no curtains. Anyone could look through the windows and see you. Dirty, smelly, mildew, carpet pulled up, and not put back as it should be. We booked because there was nothing else available, not knowing that it didn't look like it did in the pictures. I could write a book about what was wrong with this hotel...do not stay at this place.

Room Tip: After seeing the place, we opted not to stay. All three of us agreed that we would rather drive back to Houston. My advise, alway check the ratings before you book. I didn' do that. Just looked at nice pictures..
Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family