“What a nice surprise”
Review of Seven Clans Hotel

Seven Clans Hotel
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Kinder
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My wife and I stayed here for two days. We found the hotel modern, clean, well furnished and well maintained. The staff were some of the nicest, most pleasant we've ever dealt with at any hotel. The rooms were quiet and comfortable. The pool was lovely, offering a great chance to relax and enjoy an adult beverage. My compliments to the staff for keeping the kids away from the pool bar area. If relaxing by a well landscaped pool and watching young children have a good time in the water brings you joy- this is the spot for you. If not, head to the casino inside. I'm not a casino fan, but even I enjoyed this facility. As others have suggested, this is an ideal place for a mini vacation or weekend getaway. The beds were comfortable and helped me to sleep past 8am- something I can never do even when I'm at home alone!! Just a really nice two days of getting away from it all and relaxing. I would have never thought I'd experience this here. I think what really sealed the deal though was the attitude from the staff. They really do care and it shows in just about every aspect of this hotel.

Room Tip: Try to stay on the seventh floor. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank nolaluvr

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The Seven Clans is a great place to stay! The hotel is conveniently connected to the Coushatta Casino . The rooms are very clean and modern with very comfortable beds. Each bed has four pillows. That's a plus in my book! The bathrooms are also very nice. Our room had a mini fridge and a Kuerig coffee maker. I was impressed as I LOVE coffee! I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank SheWh0L0vesT0Travel
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The Seven Clans Hotel is fairly new. It is connected to the Coushatta Casino, one of the largest in our area. We visit quite often and are always greeted with smiling hotel clerks willing to help you in any way. The rooms are very modern and always clean. They are now remodeling the older hotel to look like the Seven Clans. The drive to the hotel and casino can be tricky. It is a constant "watch the speed limit " game and well patrolled by state and local law enforcement ! It is a great place to have fun and has a "dream pool" the kids will love.

Room Tip: We ask for the last room at the end of the hall across from the fire exit. The is no connecting doo...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stayed at total of 3 nights. The staff could not have been nicer, the room was wonderful, very modern and great. The bathroom was ultra modern and very nice (could you was massaging shower head). Great will rebook again.

Room Tip: call early for good rooms, they fill up very quickly. Some friends tried to get rooms about 1 week...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edna H
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised. The room is like a nice Las Vegas Hotel. This is where I would stay in Kinder Louisiana. If you are driving, Kinder is a speed trap. Even at 5:30 am. Be careful. If it says 65 mph, it changes to 40 before you can. Stay at 40 until you are out of there.

Room Tip: Very comfortable. large room with two queens. Nice bathroom. Large shower. It's a nice hotel. Po...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Sgboo
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We're making a tradition of bringing the kids to the lazy river & arcade every summer. Wished that putt-putt golf was available, but that, in my opinion, is the only thing lacking. We had two rooms on the 7th floor of the Seven Clans Hotels. In many ways, we were treated as valued customers. Check-in was extremely accomodating, honoring our family's request that our rooms be side-by-side.The housekeeping ladies on the 7th floor were always visible--working hard and very kind. When I accidentally left my room card & pool card at Bar 7 (after sharing an afternoon appetizer with the kids) an employee ran to the elevator to return them to me. And now...Ms. Theresa, in housekeeping, is sending my daughter's tennis shoes back to us! (I was wondering why my daughter hadn't been wearing her tennis shoes lately....) Absolutely a GREAT experience! I wished that I had kept everyone's names to make this comment more personal, but I wrote down names & called management to praise those folks right after our return. Now, weeks later, the hotel staff is still helping us! You cannot ask for better service & hospitality than this place! What a wonderful group of folks at the Coushatta Seven Clans!! Many, many thanks:)

Visited July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CajunGirl3
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very nice hotel although rooms not as big as expected, but that's ok. Comfortable bed!, fridge in the room, nice touch and very convienient, friendly ck. in staff, shower was nice but not all that some of the reviews made it to be, sorry. No tub or Jacuzzis in room. Like that there is no taxes on room! Safe in the room, nice flat screen tv but no need for us. Ipod docking station!
Cons: Big Sky Steakhouse is closed on Monday, bummer! We came for our anniversary and was very disappointed to have to eat in the buffett. Pool is nice with large swimming pool, but slides dump right into the pool by the swim up bar. Kids hanging around the swim up bar bc of this! Lazy river is nice but small and not nearly wide enough. L'auberge's lazy river is longer and wider by far and includes 3 hot tubs. No hot tubs here. Pool closes at 8pm in the summer vacation months except for Tuesday, well we were here on Monday! Unbelievable!! I guess they want you out of the pool and into the casino! Nice visit overall, but probably go back to L'auberge next time. Step it up a little Coushatta.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank chext57
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kinder
Coushatta Grand Hotel
Coushatta Inn
Coushatta Inn
#1 of 1 in Kinder
Americas Best Value Inn- Kinder

Been to Seven Clans Hotel? Share your experiences!