“Fair for hackers, tough for others.”

Koasati Pines at the Coushatta Casino Resort
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Kinder
Reviewed 25 October 2012 via mobile

I visit only on Tuesdays. Senior day(55 older) - 26.00. Cannot beat it. Other days $50-60. For me, not worth it. Koasati Pines a great layout for all handicaps. Staff helpful. Refreshment cart on course. Excellent food in grill.

Don't forget $5.50 buffet in casino. A deal you cannot pass up.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

Koasati Pines is a great layout and a great deal for a guys trip. The casino is great, with excellent food from different types of restaurants. I especially enjoyed the brunch menu. The only downfall was the wet weather, which relegated us to cartpath only, so we were worn out after a couple of days of golf/casino/golf/casino.

1  Thank bigturbowski
Reviewed 5 August 2012

It is hands down the best course I have ever visited, the course is amazing, the atmosphere is amazing so so beautiful, the food at the bar and grill is fabulous. I would surely suggest a trip here to anyone, great hotel stay available at the 7 Clans Hotel, that is an amazing 5 star hotel, it is a must do on your golf trail.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Thought that we were out of luck, but they managed to squeeze us in at the last minute. I don't know if I was just super tired or what, but the bed was the best bed I've slept in in a long time! Normally I don't sleep well at hotels, but this was very comfortable.

Would recommend getting a room a little further away from the lobby. We heard everyone coming in and out that night, but we weren't complaining - just so happy to get a room!

Better than the Grand Hotel that's connected to the casino.

1  Thank Dorothy H
Reviewed 22 February 2012

As Indian casinos go, this is my favorite. Spacious, with lots of choices. Don't get there often (from Ohio), but look forward to every visit.