We spent 2 nights at Sedgebrook Hall at Chapel Brampton on the outskirts of Northampton set in beautiful countryside. This is one of the Principal Hayley group of hotels.The hotel and conference facility is set in lovely gardens along a long driveway. it obviously caters for the conference/business community but we found it family friendly. The welcome at reception was good with friendly staff only too willing to make the stay pleasurable. The rooms were well decorated and clean and nicely furnished. We had TV and coffee/tea making facilities. The ensuite was well appointed with shampoo, shower gels and lovely clean white towels. Our only minor complaint was that it can be a long walk to your room and if on the upper floor no lift available. We were offered luggage assistance when booking in but I turned it down but perhaps if you are not able or a senior you might like to take advantage of help. We were attending a wedding at nearby Holdenbury House and this was a really convenient place to stay. All services are available from meals (lunch/dinner and breakfast) in the Tempura Restaurant to a bar with large screen TV and comfortable seating, pool and snooker. There is an indoor swimming pool and sauna. It is also convenient to visit places such as Althorp House (10 minutes away) and Silverstone (1/2 hour). We had ordered a cot for my grandson and that had been put in place prior to our arrival - (a newish Mothercare Travel Cot). Breakfast was in the Tempura restaurant , buffet style with lots of choice from fruit, croissants and full English all well cooked freshly. There was plenty of staff about to help and clear tables. Free newspapers were available each morning. Overall we had a great stay enjoying the wonderful countryside surrounding the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedgebrook Hall is located in the picturesque village of Chapel Brampton, in the heart of the beautiful Northampton countryside. Set in idyllic country gardens, Sedgebrook Hall seamlessly mixes Victorian heritage with modern comforts and is an ideal venue for weddings, corporate events and inspirational training along with breaks and weekends away in Northampton.Whether you are looking for a charming wedding venue, a picturesque hideaway, a state-of-the-art conference venue or simply a hotel from which to explore Northampton and relax and unwind at the end of the day; Sedgebrook Hall should be top of your list.We have 102 bedrooms set alongside the main house in a modern annexe, which also houses our conference and banqueting suites which are ideal for conferences for up to 200 and banqueting for 120.Just 20 minutes drive from the M1 and with a wide variety of local attractions including: Althorp House, Castle Ashby Gardens, Silverstone and fantastic onsite leisure activities, Sedgebrook Hall is the first choice for short breaks and weekend breaks in Northampton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Sedgebrook Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedgebrook Hall Hotel Northampton
- Sedgebrook Hall Northampton