Really enjoyed the stay here.
Centred around an older stone built hall which houses the main reception, with more modern good quality facilitiies including pool, attached to the side.
It is comparable to other four star hotels in the wider area such as the Kettering Park, but in a much better setting.
The photograph of the older part of the hotel taken from the treetops should be replaced with one showing the whole complex and grounds, as it does not do it justice and I was concerned when booking, that the more modern parts might be a let down, but no, these were up to good modern hotel standards and I would rate this as a great place to stay.
Bear in mind that the conference facilities are I suppose the main raison d'etre and the whole place is geared towards that aim.
However this did not impinge at all on my stay, It is miles better than some others in Northampton at the same or higher price and this is a case of not judging it by the price or the photos.
No doubt it would also be a good wedding venue too, considering the facilities it has to offer. However, I needed a place to sleep whilst on a business trip and it fitted the bill superbly.
There is a good leisure suite, tennis courts and golf facilities, looking at the grounds, although I was not on a leisure break so cannot comment on these items.
The staff were efficient, friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and very well kept.
The Hall is located only a short drive from the centre of Northampton and I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedgebrook Hall is located in the picturesque village of Chapel Brampton, in the heart of the beautiful Northampton countryside. Set in idyllic country gardens, Sedgebrook Hall seamlessly mixes Victorian heritage with modern comforts and is an ideal venue for weddings, corporate events and inspirational training along with breaks and weekends away in Northampton.Whether you are looking for a charming wedding venue, a picturesque hideaway, a state-of-the-art conference venue or simply a hotel from which to explore Northampton and relax and unwind at the end of the day; Sedgebrook Hall should be top of your list.We have 102 bedrooms set alongside the main house in a modern annexe, which also houses our conference and banqueting suites which are ideal for conferences for up to 200 and banqueting for 120.Just 20 minutes drive from the M1 and with a wide variety of local attractions including: Althorp House, Castle Ashby Gardens, Silverstone and fantastic onsite leisure activities, Sedgebrook Hall is the first choice for short breaks and weekend breaks in Northampton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sedgebrook Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedgebrook Hall Hotel Northampton
- Sedgebrook Hall Northampton