“Wasn't impresses”

Ranked #21 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 23 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Kevin P, General Manager at Days Inn Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Reviewed 12 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 March 2014

The hotel has to be re-modeled. The carpet in the room smell bad. The ironing board broken, The walls are nasty

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Chico, thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is always helpful to see the hotel from the eyes of our guests. We do look forward to the chance to see you again.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 February 2014

When looking for a clean, friendly hotel, that will not break the toughest of budgets, check out the Days Inn. The staff is pleasant, the waffles that come with the complimentary breakfast are delicious, the rooms are clean and the closeness to the airport, make this a great location.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for your review, we look forward to seeing you when you return.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I have stayed here a couple times over the past few years, and each time I go back, I notice the full-time resident population is growing. The rooms are smelling a bit musty, although they are clean. Location is decent, but Lafayette isn't exactly the best city. The continental breakfast is fine. The surrounding area leaves a bit to be desired, and the airport noise is minimal.
I'd say the price is good for this place, but check around first before booking this one.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Kevin P, General Manager at Days Inn Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Hello and thank you for sharing your experience with Trip Advisor. I am sorry that you were disappointed with your experience. We do, at times, have several construction teams that have stayed with us for extended periods.

I sincerely value your feedback and want to make sure that we consistently provide "The Best Value Under the Sun" for all of our guests and look forward to your visit when you are in Lafayette once again.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I booked the Jacuzzi suite for me and my boyfriend for our anniversary last night. I have to say, I was worried about the stay, for some of the reviews I read were negative and the outside of the buildings are a little out dated, but I couldnt have been happier. Not only was the price the cheapest jacuzzi suit in town, not a bad price by the way, but the jacuzzi tub was THE NICEST out of all the other hotels I looked into. The room smelt fresh, the jacuzzi was nice just as pictures and I thought the TV was going to be an outdated one but it was a very nice sized flat screen. The bed was clean and comfy, I slept amazingly. And the breakfast was very good. The airport is right there but you really couldnt hear the planes coming in or going out and when you didnt it was very subtle. Trains were not a problem. All in all, I would definitely stay here again. The staff was very welcoming and nice. I would recommend this hotel for anyone, whether its a business trip or family getaway or a one night romantic evening. I actually recommended it to friend for a valentines surprise for her fiance and she made reservations this morning. The outside could use some remodeling but the hotel has been there for while. You're going to have bad reviews at any hotel you stay at. I have high standards but this was beyond my expectations for this hotel. GREAT STAY. Thanks again to the management. I will definitely be back. Honestly, ignore the bad reviews. The pictures are out dated. The bed sheets are different. Very nice room!

Room Tip: Jacuzzi suite for couples is a must! Its romantic and the jacuzzi is big! Me and my man relaxed for...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Kevin P, General Manager at Days Inn Lafayette Near Lafayette Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Leigh, I am very pleased that you found your visit with us to be beyond your expectations and that you had a great stay with us for your anniversary. Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay Days Inn Airport. We love hearing about the experiences of our guests. We hope that we will see you for your next anniversary.