“Nice coffee shop; locations all around Lafayette”
Review of CC's Coffeehouse

CC's Coffeehouse
Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Lafayette
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Lafayette, LA
“Nice coffee shop; locations all around Lafayette”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Our version of Starbucks. Nice outdoor seating area. Also serves bakery items & breakfast sandwiches & bagels.

Visited May 2014

“My first time! NOT my last !!!”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

I love coffee and was tagging along with my husband while he was on business. My first day I had the Mochasipi turtle, it was wonderful. Not overly sweet like Starbucks is. The following day I had coffee, jazz, it was great. We also purchased white chocolate raspberry scones. They were tasty. I bought a few bags of beans for home. Looking forward to enjoying CC at home! The staff is so friendly and accommodating. In general I found Lafayette to be a very friendly city.

705 clinton Street, Brenham, Texas
“Gotta have it in Louisiana”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

From Texas, but alway love Community Coffee when traveling in Louisiana! Friendly staff and great coffee!

Visited August 2013
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Love their frozen coffee's and their cafe' lauit. Only 3 that I know of here in Lafayette, but if you find one try it.

Visited July 2013
Iowa
“Great Drinks”
Reviewed 28 January 2013

We support local businesses and not chain places so we stopped here on our way to New Orleans. We were not disappointed w/ the strawberry / banana smoothie and the Decaf Soy Almond Latte.

They do offer a drive thru, although there was ample seating inside and judging by those already there, a very popular place with the locals.

• Visited December 2012