We love Pat and Maugie and their delightful bed and breakfast. They make it so special and are such wonderful hosts. The breakfasts are fantastic, and a nice touch is a daily hospitality hour with delicious crab appetizers and their special refreshing tea cocktail. We have stayed at T'Frere's a number of times.
The rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable, and the whole place is lovely and charming. Maugie and Pat do many special things for their guests, from recommending and helping with dinner reservations to helping guide you to interesting things to see and do in the area.
They are fun, gracious and warmhearted people it is a pleasure to know. We highly recommend this place, and it is a great value as well.
Merry and Charles Wise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted Best of the Best in the South by AAA Southern Traveler Magazine 2011. The building itself was built by one of Acadiana's most famous settlers in 1880. It is a beautiful old Acadian home located right in the center of Lafayette, Louisiana. Here you will find true cajun hospitality and Free, Fresh Breakfasts every morning. Your stay includes Complimentary Cocktails and Appetizers upon check in, and complimentary breakfast, beverages and soft drinks during your entire stay. All rooms have private baths, cable television and wireless internet. We hope you visit us soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your T'Frere's Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- t`Frere`s Bed And Breakfast
- t`Frere`s Hotel Lafayette