If you go to Louisiana, your visit won't be complete without a night at T'Frere's B&B! The place is very nice, lot's of thing to look at and the rooms are above the average bed and breakfast. The staff (Pat and Maggie) are very welcoming and knowledgeable and won't hesitate to go the extra mile to make your stay perfect. Room are well maintained, you have a lot of complementary drinks and the whole house is for you to discover. Then, the Ooh La La breakfast is quite something in itself... tasty and different from anything you had before. So, in short: book now and enjoy the same pleasure that I did while spending 2 nights there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted Best of the Best in the South by AAA Southern Traveler Magazine 2011. The building itself was built by one of Acadiana's most famous settlers in 1880. It is a beautiful old Acadian home located right in the center of Lafayette, Louisiana. Here you will find true cajun hospitality and Free, Fresh Breakfasts every morning. Your stay includes Complimentary Cocktails and Appetizers upon check in, and complimentary breakfast, beverages and soft drinks during your entire stay. All rooms have private baths, cable television and wireless internet. We hope you visit us soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your T'Frere's Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- t`Frere`s Bed And Breakfast
- t`Frere`s Hotel Lafayette