Difficult to add much to what's been said already by so many guests, but yes, it's comfortable professional and friendly. The idea of gathering the guests for T'Juleps and general chat in the late afternoon is great and their knowledge of the local dining scene very useful. Plenty of lively talk over breakfast with other well-travelled guests - and the Mardi Gras version of the ooh la la breakfast deserves an extra ooh and la.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted Best of the Best in the South by AAA Southern Traveler Magazine 2011. The building itself was built by one of Acadiana's most famous settlers in 1880. It is a beautiful old Acadian home located right in the center of Lafayette, Louisiana. Here you will find true cajun hospitality and Free, Fresh Breakfasts every morning. Your stay includes Complimentary Cocktails and Appetizers upon check in, and complimentary breakfast, beverages and soft drinks during your entire stay. All rooms have private baths, cable television and wireless internet. We hope you visit us soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Expedia and HRS so you can book your T'Frere's Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- t`Frere`s Bed And Breakfast
- t`Frere`s Hotel Lafayette