T'Frere's B&B is a perfect home base from which to experience cajun country. Pat, Maugie and their son, John, are "the real deal" - Mom, Pop, and youngest son of a big-hearted (and big!) cajun family. We felt genuinely welcomed by Pat and Maugie and enjoyed our stay in the comfortable Mary room. Every morning we heard Maugie's call of "ooh la la!" before Pat and John presented and described the decadent and yummy breakfast! And every evening we enjoyed a refreshing cocktail, appetizers, and great recommendations for dinner followed by Maugie making our reservations, if needed. The Mary room is on the front of the house so we did experience some street noise but it never kept us awake at night. All in all, a delightful stay. Ooh la la!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted Best of the Best in the South by AAA Southern Traveler Magazine 2011. The building itself was built by one of Acadiana's most famous settlers in 1880. It is a beautiful old Acadian home located right in the center of Lafayette, Louisiana. Here you will find true cajun hospitality and Free, Fresh Breakfasts every morning. Your stay includes Complimentary Cocktails and Appetizers upon check in, and complimentary breakfast, beverages and soft drinks during your entire stay. All rooms have private baths, cable television and wireless internet. We hope you visit us soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your T'Frere's Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- t`Frere`s Hotel Lafayette
- t`Frere`s Bed And Breakfast