We stayed two wonderful nights at T'Frere's. It was a lovely home with beautiful garden seatings. This bed and breakfast was so nice. We stayed in the Fais Do Do room. It was located in the back of the house and was very secluded. The room was large with a private bath and individual climate control. There were seating areas around the home to enjoy a bottle of wine or just relax and visit with other guests. The breakfasts were superb. Pat and Maugie are seasoned innkeepers and are very knowledgable about the area and restaurants. I just want to thank Pat and Maugie for opening up their home to us! We certainly hope to come back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted Best of the Best in the South by AAA Southern Traveler Magazine 2011. The building itself was built by one of Acadiana's most famous settlers in 1880. It is a beautiful old Acadian home located right in the center of Lafayette, Louisiana. Here you will find true cajun hospitality and Free, Fresh Breakfasts every morning. Your stay includes Complimentary Cocktails and Appetizers upon check in, and complimentary breakfast, beverages and soft drinks during your entire stay. All rooms have private baths, cable television and wireless internet. We hope you visit us soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your T'Frere's Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- t`Frere`s Hotel Lafayette
- t`Frere`s Bed And Breakfast