“"A Pleasant Stay"”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Madisonville
“"A Pleasant Stay"”
Reviewed 15 February 2013

This is a wonderful hotel. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and extremely clean. It is located near restaurants and stores with in minutes. They offer an amazing breakfast and even a light dinner reception on Wednesday nights. A must stay hotel if visiting Lafayette. I will definitely be staying there again on my next visit.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 1 March 2013
Hello William F, Thank you for being our guest and providing feedback on your recent stay! I am pleased you were happy and found the hotel to be great. I am also glad you enjoyed the Social on Wednesday nights - in fact, it is actually served Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays so hopefully you will be able to hit all the days next time you are in town. If there is ever anything I can do to make your stay better, please let me know! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Great stay. In town for business and everything was great. Nice room, great dinner buffet. The rooms are all very nice with great furniture and two large tvs. The dinner host is also a nice tough as he chats with everything.

Room Tip: all the rooms are great
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Hello MikeD2112,
Thank you for your kind and gracious comments about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I hope that you will come back again and see us soon. If there is ever anything I can do to make your stay better, please let me know! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 8 February 2013

This is a wonderful hotel. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious and extremely clean. Plenty of parking. It is located near restaurants and stores with in minutes. They offer an amazing breakfast and even a lite dinner reception a few nights a week. A must stay hotel if visiting Lafayette. I will definitely be staying there agin on my next visit.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Hello Alisa H,
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and being honest with your feedback. We work really hard to keep our hotel clean and I will make sure I share your comments with our housekeeping team. I hope that we will be able to serve you again in the future! Come back soon! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
Edgewood, Texas
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Everything was great. front desk was very helpful and my room was always clean upon return after work. Also they helped with directions, and local places to eat. i had to shorten the legth of my stay but they handled it with ease.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 6 February 2013
Dear Timothy W,

Thank you for being our guest and for all the kind words. I am pleased that we were able to help you with directions and places to go during your stay and that further drives the belief that we want to truly be thoughtful, sociable, and reliable to all of our guests. I hope we will be able to see you again the next time you come to Lafayette! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
Edgewood, New Mexico
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I am quite fond of Staybridge Suites, and stay in them across the United States. Since I am familiar with the chain I know what to expect, but mostly I appreciate the fact that if I leave my "do not disturb" sign on the door the staff does just that without knocking on the door to find out if I really mean that I don't want to be disturbed. Sometimes it's the little things that count to frequent travelers. :-)

The Staybridge Suites in Lafayette is an excellent example of a well-run property. From top to bottom they get it right. Kudos to the entire staff at this hotel. From the minute I walked in the front door until I checked out I felt welcome as a guest.

As a Platinum Priority Club member, I was upgraded to a two-room suite. (I actually close the door to the second bedroom in a case like this. It's way too much space for one person!) The room was very quiet, spotlessly clean, the bed comfortable, and the bathroom amenities had that nice lemony smell. I must admit though, I had to refrain myself from rearranging the furniture in the living room. It wasn't exactly the best arrangement for relaxing to watch a movie. But it was okay for my one night stay. If I were there for a week I probably would have have changed it. Another little oddity in my room was the hairdryer mounted to the wall under the towel rack. Usually there is space for the towels to hang on the towel rack.

Staybridge Suites are known for the breakfasts and evening receptions. I really enjoyed both of them at this property. Not only was the food good, fresh, and plentiful - but on both occasions the Director of Sales was present and visited with guests. The reception attendant and the breakfast attendant also greeted guests personally, and were very friendly. What a delight!

This Staybridge was located off of a busy road, but my GPS took me right to it. I discovered that when I left for a meeting late in the day turning left during rush hour wasn't going to happen - but I just turned right and made the block with no problem. I didn't have time to enjoy the local area much, but there seemed to be plenty of dining and shopping options near by.

I recommend this property without hesitation, and if my business takes me back to Lafayette I will absolutely stay there again!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Hello and thank you for your kind review. I would also like to thank you for being a Platinum Priority Club Rewards member! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and excited at the opportunity to serve you again! I will share your words with my team and I appreciate that you were here. I look forward to serving you again! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I stay at this hotel every 3-4 months for business and just love the homey feeling. I either get the 1 bedroon or 2 bedroom if boss is going to come in and we will work at hotel. I stayed from January 2-10 and worked out of the hotel the hotel with my boss and it was perfect for working. We both were able to set up our laptops at the counter and also able to see TV had the kitchen right there for us so we didn't have to leave. When cleaning people came in they so we were working and were very respectful of taking care of their business in a timely manner and left. I will continue to stay there and have recommended to many co-workers who go to Lafayette from time to time. Thank you StayBridge for such a homey place while I am away from my home :)

Room Tip: All rooms are great at this hotel.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 11 February 2013
Good morning Mary H, I appreciate your loyalty and coming back to see us every time you come to Lafayette! I really appreciate the business and thank you for saying that if feels like home. We try our best to be respectful and comfortable and I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
Versailles, Kentucky
Reviewed 30 January 2013

This is my first stay in Staybridge. Very impressed. The food was good morning and night. Great deal!!!

- Walls seem a little thin in 214. Noise from overhead bathroom was heard through the night.

While most was great. 200 character minimum when I am tired is a little much.

Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day! Have a nice day!

KDH

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 31 January 2013
Hello Kent H, welcome to Staybridge Suites and thank you for being our guest! I am really pleased that you enjoyed your first stay with us and I hope that we will see you again in the future! I am happy you enjoyed our hot breakfast buffet that we serve every day. People are still shocked that we serve breakfast pizza and have a breakfast sandwich station every morning- but it is definitely well received. Hopefully you got to enjoy our Social in the evening as well if you stayed Tuesday through Thursday! I appreciate your business and if there is anything I can do to make your stay better, please don't hesitate to let me know! And I wish you to have a great day too! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales