Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$146
HIExpress.com
US$102
US$63
Travelocity
All reviewsdvd playerbasketball courtice makersocial hourfull size refrigeratorlaundry roombusiness centerhot tubliving areaa great place to staythree nightswonderful hotelthe staff was friendly and helpfulfresh fruitupon checkking suitebreakfast bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This hotel is really nice perfect for a family with kids. The room was clean and the bed was very soft you get a suite that have two rooms with a TV on each room also you get a kitchen with all the kitchen ware (pots, cutlery, glasses, etc.), I really enjoyed staying at this hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Hi msangeles, thank you for staying with us and being our guest! I really appreciate that you took the time to respond and review! We try to provide comfortable just-like-home accommodations for all of our guests and I hope that we will have the honor of serving you and your family again soon! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed 30 June 2013

I've stayed here several times, and every time I stay, I am impressed with the consistency of the service, and the standard of the accommodation. From check in to check out, things are always really good. Even the basic rooms have a kitchenette with fridge, microwave, cutlery and crockery. The breakfast is above average, and the staff are always helpful. The only minor complaint I would have, is that the towels are starting to look and feel a bit worn.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good, clean, comfortable place to stay, at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Hello LCSmith_13 , Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience with us - I really appreciate the kind words and thoughtful feedback. I am going to forward your concerns about our towels to my team to make sure that gets addressed. I really value and appreciate your business and hope that you will come back to see us on your next trip to Lafayette! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Arrived late, but greeted in a friendly, professional manner with check-in quick and easy. The room was more than adequate, with good facilities. I would stasy here again and recommend it to colleagues and friends.

1  Thank Tony F

Hi Tony F - Thank you for being our guest and providing such a great comment! I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay for business and hope that we can continue to serve you and your colleagues with every trip to Lafayette! Come see us again! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed 22 June 2013

A nice clean and new hotel with great rooms, and an above average breakfast. We had a great nights sleep here and were very happy with the hotel, which is superb value for money.

There was one fly in the ointment though, the check in was bizarre with 2 young (sub 20s) employees being a little off hand and chatting more amongst themselves than with us. This strange check in let down our experience of the hotel or it would have had better marks.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello Five15 - Thank you for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback on your recent experience at our hotel and giving us an opportunity to improve. I am going to forward your feedback to our front office manager to address the situation immediately and prevent that type of experience to occur in the future. I hope you come back to Lafayette and stay with us again! Thank you for being our guest! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed 14 June 2013

My experience at Staybridge was amazing. First, the front desk attendant called me prior to my arrival because one of the guests did not leave and they could not get in touch with him. She was proactive and already had a plan for me to stay at the Wingate @ Wyndham a mile away and would take care of it. Talk about quality service. When I returned the next day, they gave me a fabulous suite for my inconvenience. They went above and beyond with the help at the front desk and desire to accommodate me in any way possible with such kindness.

The complimentary breakfast (everyday) and social snacks/meal (Tuesday-Thursday) was actually very good. Anything you could want (oatmeal, waffles, muffins, eggs, meat, etc.) was provided in the breakfast. The social meals change each night but they provide a menu in the rooms. It is usually a salad bar and some sort of entrée like hamburgers, fajitas, etc. The pool and hot tub were great additions and I took advantage of relaxing in there during my stay!

The best part was the cleanliness of the rooms, pool area, common area, and food area. I am a bit OCD about cleanliness and neatness, and the Staybridge Suites did not disappoint. Overall, it was a great experience, and I look forward to another excuse to stay at this great hotel!

2  Thank 58JulieB58
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Hello Julie B - Thank you for your great words! I am so pleased that you came to stay with us and gave us an opportunity to take care of you on your stay in Lafayette! Our front desk team led by Delayna works very hard to take care of our guests and I am thankful for their swift actions in proactively having a solution - and more thankful to YOU for coming back to our hotel!

I am hoping that this recent experience will further build your trust in our hotel for future stays when in Lafayette and I want to thank you for being my guest! Come see us again soon! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales