“Nice team and comfortable place.”

Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport
Ranked #10 of 49 Hotels in Lafayette
GreenLeadersSilver level
Paducah, Kentucky
“Nice team and comfortable place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

It was a nice place. Friendly staff. Lots of time saw a sale manager who as I think makes his job very conscientiously.
It's a comfortable place and (what's very important for me) is very clean everywhere no matter if it's full of guests or not. Public zone and rooms are well disigned and very convenient.
They also have complimentary laundry, free full buffet breakfast and public evenings.
Was impressed by the morning shift on 12 July. Room was perfect cleaned, driver is friendly and lady at the reception desk helpful and nice. I saw her at 11 p m the day before and she was still working at noon next day with smile and nice attitude.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Hello Christina0000000, Thank you for the kind words about our hotel and thank you for being our guest! I was the sales manager you kept seeing and I truly value and appreciate that you stayed with us! I am passing on your wonderful comments to my team and I hope that we can serve you again the next time you are in Lafayette! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Sutton Coldfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights after leaving a hotel nearby due to noise problems, and so glad we did the hotel is well maintained to a good standard, over our 17day trip this was by far the best for choice of breakfast that included a great choice of fresh fruit. The room was very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Hello Bobbi28, I truly appreciate and value your business! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and also for being our guest. I am sorry about your experience at the other hotel and hope that if you return to Lafayette that we will be your first choice for future stays! Thank you for recognizing the breakfast! With fresh, hand-sliced fruit such as Pineapple, Strawberries, Honeydew, Blueberries, Grapes, and Cantaloupe - it's a welcome relief to the hungry and healthy traveler! I hope to see you again in Lafayette! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
brookhaven, ms
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

This hotel is really nice perfect for a family with kids. The room was clean and the bed was very soft you get a suite that have two rooms with a TV on each room also you get a kitchen with all the kitchen ware (pots, cutlery, glasses, etc.), I really enjoyed staying at this hotel and I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
Hi msangeles, thank you for staying with us and being our guest! I really appreciate that you took the time to respond and review! We try to provide comfortable just-like-home accommodations for all of our guests and I hope that we will have the honor of serving you and your family again soon! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
Springfield, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

I've stayed here several times, and every time I stay, I am impressed with the consistency of the service, and the standard of the accommodation. From check in to check out, things are always really good. Even the basic rooms have a kitchenette with fridge, microwave, cutlery and crockery. The breakfast is above average, and the staff are always helpful. The only minor complaint I would have, is that the towels are starting to look and feel a bit worn.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good, clean, comfortable place to stay, at a reasonable price.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Hello LCSmith_13 , Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience with us - I really appreciate the kind words and thoughtful feedback. I am going to forward your concerns about our towels to my team to make sure that gets addressed. I really value and appreciate your business and hope that you will come back to see us on your next trip to Lafayette! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

Arrived late, but greeted in a friendly, professional manner with check-in quick and easy. The room was more than adequate, with good facilities. I would stasy here again and recommend it to colleagues and friends.

1 Thank Tony F
Hi Tony F - Thank you for being our guest and providing such a great comment! I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay for business and hope that we can continue to serve you and your colleagues with every trip to Lafayette! Come see us again! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
Sydney
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

A nice clean and new hotel with great rooms, and an above average breakfast. We had a great nights sleep here and were very happy with the hotel, which is superb value for money.

There was one fly in the ointment though, the check in was bizarre with 2 young (sub 20s) employees being a little off hand and chatting more amongst themselves than with us. This strange check in let down our experience of the hotel or it would have had better marks.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Hello Five15 - Thank you for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback on your recent experience at our hotel and giving us an opportunity to improve. I am going to forward your feedback to our front office manager to address the situation immediately and prevent that type of experience to occur in the future. I hope you come back to Lafayette and stay with us again! Thank you for being our guest! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

My experience at Staybridge was amazing. First, the front desk attendant called me prior to my arrival because one of the guests did not leave and they could not get in touch with him. She was proactive and already had a plan for me to stay at the Wingate @ Wyndham a mile away and would take care of it. Talk about quality service. When I returned the next day, they gave me a fabulous suite for my inconvenience. They went above and beyond with the help at the front desk and desire to accommodate me in any way possible with such kindness.

The complimentary breakfast (everyday) and social snacks/meal (Tuesday-Thursday) was actually very good. Anything you could want (oatmeal, waffles, muffins, eggs, meat, etc.) was provided in the breakfast. The social meals change each night but they provide a menu in the rooms. It is usually a salad bar and some sort of entrée like hamburgers, fajitas, etc. The pool and hot tub were great additions and I took advantage of relaxing in there during my stay!

The best part was the cleanliness of the rooms, pool area, common area, and food area. I am a bit OCD about cleanliness and neatness, and the Staybridge Suites did not disappoint. Overall, it was a great experience, and I look forward to another excuse to stay at this great hotel!

2 Thank 58JulieB58
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Hello Julie B - Thank you for your great words! I am so pleased that you came to stay with us and gave us an opportunity to take care of you on your stay in Lafayette! Our front desk team led by Delayna works very hard to take care of our guests and I am thankful for their swift actions in proactively having a solution - and more thankful to YOU for coming back to our hotel!

I am hoping that this recent experience will further build your trust in our hotel for future stays when in Lafayette and I want to thank you for being my guest! Come see us again soon! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales