“Fantastic Stay”

Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport
Ranked #12 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This was my second stay at this Staybridge, and I was not disappointed. The staff are the most friendly I've enountered at any hotel, and were very eager to serve. Upon check-in, I was upgraded to a two-bedroom suite, which was fantastic. The rooms are clean and well-appointed. The amenities are plentiful. (hotel has a theater room!). Overall, a fantastic stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Staybridge_Lafayette, Guest Service Ambassador at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Hello christyd98, Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. We are happy that you continue to stay with us. I will notify the front desk manager about your kind words I am sure she will appreciate it. We strive to make all of our guests stays better than the last and we hope that we continue to do that. Visit us again soon so we can up our WOW factor. -Jeffrey Babineaux, Guest Services

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed here for 2 days in late October. I cannot remember my rate (exactly) but it was about $115 plus taxes. This is mainly a "guys hotel" with many people in the oil business making up the customer base. My room was a studio type set up (with kitchenette) and the hotel is 100% non smoking. Breakfast was good. There was only one elevator working for the two days that I was there but I will overlook this due to the many positives.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Staybridge_Lafayette, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Thank you Dad05 for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are always looking for ways to improve to meet the needs of our travelers. We are happy you enjoyed your Studio room as well as the breakfast during your stay. We are terribly sorry about the elevator situation during your stay. Please know the elevator has been fixed and is no longer an issue for our guests. We hope to see you back soon. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night, 2 adults, & 2 small dogs. Our room was clean, smelled good with nice furnishings and a comfortable bed. We had a suite, the living type area is small. Kitchen had full refrigerator, stove top, dishwasher. Our refrigerator has no ice in it when we got there and by morning we had maybe 30 ice cubes. We really needed ice for our dog food for the road so we had to stop and buy some. The food they had at night really hit the spot (offered only Tuesday, Wed., Thursday ) as well as the breakfast in the morning. We would stay here again but disappointed about no ice machine.

• Stayed: October 2013

Hi there Luv2travel2060, thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. All reviews are important to us, as they allow us to make needed changes for our guests! We are a pet friendly hotel and happy you were able to bring your two dogs with you. We are sorry about the ice issue and will make sure this is corrected in the future. We hope to see you and your dogs back with us on your next trip to Lafayette, La. Thanks again for your input.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I stayed here for a conference in Lafayette that was held at the nearby Hilton. I booked in advance, and the price was very comparable for what I would have paid at other nearby hotels, but they offer so much more at Staybridge! I have dietary restrictions, and found the kitchenette (with a real fridge & icemaker, dishwasher, cooktop, pans, dishes, utensils, dish towels, etc.) to be very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Hello Misty S, we are so happy you chose Staybridge Suites for your travel needs for your conference in Lafayette, La. Glad to see you feel our prices are great for the amenities we offer! Hope to see you back on your next trip to our beautiful city! Safe travels.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Staybridge Suites. The layout of the room is very nice with a nice comfortable bed. I especially like the separate living room and bedroom. It really gives you the feeling that your at a home away from home. The hotel grounds are beautiful and it includes a basketball court which was a great suprise. During the week, the hotel hosts a reception with food and beverage in the evenings. The food was "good" so I would advise you to get there early. The staff was very nice and will usually go out of their way to accommodate any of your requests. The only problem that I had was that I could only stay one day. I look forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: I would select a room away from the great room if you plan to go to bed early (before 9pm). During t...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Hi mimimick, thank you for choosing our hotel on our recent visit to Lafayette and taking an opportunity to leave us a review of our hotel! I am happy that you enjoyed the spacious layout of our suites and felt that you were at your home away from home! I am pleased to know you took advantage of our Social reception! To this day, many guests are surprised to know that draft beer, wine, and soft drinks come included with the free dinner - but it is our pleasure to have our guests feel comfortable and just like at home. If there is any way we can make any part of your stay go from good to great, please feel free to reach out to me and let me know! I hope we see you again on your next visit to Lafayette! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is a very nice hotel to stay when visiting Lafayette. I was here on a business trip, and where I stay on all business trips. Staff very nice, excellent conference room for our meetings. Suites are very comfortable, not at all like being trapped in a regular suite with only a bed and chair, their suites are most like home!

Room Tip: I think all their rooms are great no matter the location.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Hello Nina W, Thank you for staying with us on your recent business trip! I really appreciate that you took the time to leave a review on your recent experience and that you found the rooms to be comfortable and enjoyed our meeting space as well! Many are surprised to see that our suites are setup with all the comforts of home such as a sofa, chair & ottoman, work desk...and a kitchen! Come back and see us again and please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I was so glad to see a new Staybridge in Lafayette! I have been here several times, and some hotels are nightmares, and others just OK.
For comfort and security, amenities, ease, and welcome; Staybridge is always a good choice. breakfast has healthy fruit and cereal choices; and the mid-week receptions are a welcome night in, if you are tired from work.
But, who can stay in, when Lafayette is one of the best cities in Louisiana for food. Only New Orleans has better choice of wonderful places to eat.
I highly recommend (I will go back as much as possible) Mabuhay Philipine restaurant; and the food at Bon Temps Grill is really wonderful. We ate at Prejean's and Landry's for lunch.
This is a good central place to see all there is to see; and I try to never miss the 500 year old tree at St. John the Evangelist Cathedral.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
DOS_Charles_Oliver, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

Hello Westea - thank you for leaving a comment on your recent stay and a double thank you for being our recent guest! I am really happy to see that you enjoyed the comfort and conveniences in your home-away-from-home! I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast with hand-sliced fruits and healthy dining choices. I am also happy that you had a chance to try some of the food that makes Lafayette famous! Lafayette was ranked the Tastiest Town of the South and also Best of the Road for food. On your next visit you should definitely take a Bites and Sites Cajun Food Tour to experience more of the Cajun Cuisine in Lafayette! I appreciate that you chose our hotel for it's convenient and central location just minutes from many attractions and I hope that we will be able to host your next stay with a return visit! -Charles Oliver, Director of Sales