“Peaceful Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Peaceful Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

The hotel was very peaceful and I couldn't hear other guests in their rooms which is very common with other hotels. My room was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay and would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Staybridge_Lafayette, Guest Service Ambassador at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Hello Augusto T, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review about our hotel. We do appreciate the feedback and we do strive to make our hotel better with every stay. We do hope that you stay with us again and we can make it the perfect 10 for you. Guest service Agent-Jeffrey Babineaux

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Carencro, Louisiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Would love to say our stay was stellar but it wasn’t. At check-in, I was informed the room type/category we booked was not available due to the previous guests extending their stay without reservation. In my opinion, if a guest extends their stay (availability permitting); they should be moved to a room type/category that is available. Instead, the previous guest were able to remain the the room I reserved and I was given what was available. This was an inconvenience for us. I had major plans for the conference suite, instead I was given a King Suite. The only reason why I continue to stay at this hotel is because of the personal service Jeffrey at the front desk possess. When your stay starts off on the wrong foot, it’s really hard to truly enjoy your stay as planned.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jackson114
Staybridge_Lafayette, Guest Service Agent at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Hello Jackson114, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us feedback on your recent stay with us. First I want to thank you for your kind words and I will make sure that they reach the ears of my Managers. I do apologize that your room type was switched. i know that it is very inconvenient and I will make sure that my management team hears about your concerns and maybe we can find a way to resolve issues like this in the future. Guest Service Agent-Jeffrey Babineaux
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is my default location when staying in Lafayette and it NEVER ceases to please! Outstanding customer service and wonderful amenities. My only suggestion would be to have wine in the 'pantry' as well as beer!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello Billie L, Thank you for your very kind words about the hotel and the staff. I will make sure that my managers hear about your wonderful words. I apologize about the wine in the pantry,we normally do have wine in the pantry. We do have wine at our social that we host every Tuesday-Thursday from 5:30 to 7:30. We will definitely have wine in the pantry on your next visit which we hope is soon. Thank you again for your review. Guest service Agent-Jeffrey Babineaux
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

The staff was so extremely friendly and helpful. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the rooms. They had all my info ready when I checked in. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Easy to find and it was close to shopping and eating places.

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Staybridge_Lafayette, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Hello Janfre, thank you so much for taking the time to point out our amazing housekeeping staff! They work extremely hard to make sure our hotel stays beautiful. I have shared your comments with our staff members to recognize their efforts. We hope to see you back at our hotel on your next visit to Lafayette, La.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Breakfast has great variety, laundry is free and right next to the workout room, Chuck takes special care of everyone, all the folks who work here are lovely and the free shuttle makes it very convenient if you need to get out for something. Oh, and the dinner & social hour on Tuesdays, Weds, Thursdays complete the "home away from home" feeling!

Green Features: Love that they incorporate the green program with laundry; wish there were recycling in the dining room and no styrofoam!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Staybridge_Lafayette, Guest Service Ambassador at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for kind words MariaB-032014, I am thrilled that you got to enjoy most of the amenities that we have here at the hotel. We are very happy that you got to take part in the socials we have for our guests to get to know each other and meet other people while they are staying here in our wonderful city. We definitely hope that you stay with us again sometime so that we can make your next visit even better. Thank you again for your kind review. Guest Service Agent-Jeffrey Babineaux
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

We arrived early afternoon, on Friday 2/21/14. Our room was ready!! The front desk staff is wonderful and welcoming! The suite, spacious and comfortable , was perfectly clean....along with all kitchen dishes and utensils. Though we do not use kitchen dishes....I do check this out!
Excellent stay! Only observation is either the walls are thin or we had very loud people next door on Saturday night. It is not the hotel's fault if guests decide to carry on loud conversations between the bedroom and living area. The bed, room temperature, cleanliness and over all condition is excellent! Thank you for a lovely stay!

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor....all good.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello Atlanta777_7, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your stay. We do appreciate your kind words and I apologize about the loud noises that you heard from the room next door. we try to have our guest keep noise levels down so that things like that don't happen. we are pleased that you enjoyed our oversize suites and took time to notice that the kitchens are fully stocked and ready to use if you need. We hope that you stay with us again and we will try to give you a room on the end of the hallway as to avoid noisy neighbors. Guest service Agent-Jeffrey Babineaux
Rochester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Have you ever stayed at a hotel and liked it so much that it brought you back, 1000 miles, to stay there again? We did! We stayed here for a week last year and wondered where we could go to get out of the COLD Minnesota weather this year. Hey, what about Staybridge in Lafayette again? We called Chuck, the manager, and asked if he had availability. He remembered us (we were so impressed!) and said he would give us the same accommodations as last year.

So, here we are in Lafayette where the swamp tours, the crawfish farming, the Cajun dancing, the cultural Cajun food is awaiting. The staff members here are extremely friendly. The breakfast buffet is the best ever, including different egg dishes, meats, fresh fruits, cooked oatmeal (with walnuts optional!), and waffles to make. The fresh tomatoes and salsa each morning to add to the eggs, etc. are very tasty.

The suites are extremely clean and offer a kitchenette with ample cupboards, dishes, cookware, stove, microwave, refrigerator/freezer and coffee pot.

The microwave popcorn that is provided is a treat when it's movie time! And sometimes there are fresh cookies at the front desk! Mmmmmmmmmm.

On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday there is a Social Hour in the lobby, with wine/beer/snacks so guests can mingle and relax.

Would I come back again? Absolutely!! As they would say in Lafayette, "Y'all are welcome."

Room Tip: In case you want to use the stairs and not the front lobby for each entrance/exit, ask for a room by...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Staybridge_Lafayette, Guest Service Ambassador at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Hello Darlila, Thank you so much for taking time to write such a great review of our hotel. We strive to make every guest's stay as enjoyable as yours was. I am glad to see that you had time to take part in our social as well as enjoy the theater room. We hope that we continue to impress you here at the hotel and make you feel as if it is your first time staying with us. I will let Charles know your kind words about him, he is always so accommodating when it comes to our guest. We do hope that you continue to come and visit us here at the hotel. Guest Service Agent-Jeffrey Babineaux