“Truly Extraordinary”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
“Truly Extraordinary”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Everything this hotel offered was above and beyond. Check in was efficient and quick, food was wonderful, and the hotel itself was very quiet and clean. I really loved the decor and the atmosphere. You will not be disappointed if you stay here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Staybridge_Lafayette, Guest Service Ambassador at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Hello Cornslick, Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased that we were able to provide you with a great stay. This is what we try to reach with all of the guest that stay with us at the hotel. We do hope that you continue to come back and stay with us here at the hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I travel to Lafayette on business all of the time and I usually stay at the Homewood Suites. Due to that hotel filling up I decided to stay here and it was a horrible experience. First of all, I am a corporate food and beverage director for a major hotel worldwide brand so I know what to look for and expect. The hotel property is dirty and needs cleaning. The parking lot is horrible. The front desk and hotel lobby are unkept and the front desk clerk needs to learn how to speak English. The room wasn't clean and the AC never worked. I had to go to Walgreens and purchase counter fans in order to stay cool. When I asked for for them to come look at it they said they would send someone and never did. Then now for the mediocre breakfast. Very dirty, food debris all over the room and tables and no attendant anywhere to be found. Kids were everywhere spilling food all over the floor.Food was cold and especially the eggs, absolutely horrible. The tables and crooked, unsteady and dirty. I will never never stay at this hotel again. Horrible service overall. I dropped over $403 for three nights and probably would have gotten better service at a Super 8. This place sucks.

1 Thank bamike38
Staybridge_Lafayette, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear bamike38, I am terribly sorry we failed to meet your expectations! Your review has been given to our management staff, so they may begin to make corrections as needed in their departments. I would love a chance to speak to you directly for further details of your stay. If this is possible please contact me directly at (337) 236-3084 or Faith.Ogle@ihg.com Again, we are so sorry you did not enjoy your stay, we would love to make it right for you. Thank you.
Franklin, Louisiana
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I always stay here! Very clean and feels like home...I would recommend this spot to anybody...I love the basketball court and the fact you can cook outside if you want to...the breakfast is awesome...

Room Tip: If you have children get the suite that has a door to the bedroom for privacy for you and your mate
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Hello takaraj85, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about our hotel. We love that we are your home away from home! Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites for your travel needs in Lafayette, La. Glad you are able to enjoy our outdoor grill and patio, it is a great convenience for our guests. See you soon!
Austin
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel on business. Always a pleasant experience, quiet, clean, and the staff is always friendly. The hotel is neat, new, and has a decent workout facility. I will continue to stay here when traveling for work!

• Stayed June 2014
Staybridge_Lafayette, Guest Service Ambassador at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Hello Nelson2169, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about the hotel. We are quite happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you do get to enjoy the hot buffet breakfast that we have everyday as well as the free dinner and drinks that we have tuesday through thursday.
Alexandria, Louisiana
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This was only the second time I have stayed at a Staybridge Suites location. The staff was very friendly and accomodationg. I will definatley make this one of my first choices from now on. Rooms were very clean and breakfast was sgood.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Staybridge_Lafayette, Guest Service Ambassador at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Hello Dbarb42, Thank you for taking the time out to leave a great review about our hotel. We are glad that we could be accommodating for your needs. We hope that if you are ever in the area we are always your first choice. Thank you again-Guest Service Agent Jeffrey Babineaux
Slidell, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had no issues checking in. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. The employees went out of their way to meet my needs. I came down just as they were picking up the morning breakfast to get a cup of coffee and the attendant stopped what she was doing and came over to me and asked if I wanted any breakfast. She said she would go back into the kitchen area and get me something. I was extremely impressed even though I did not want anything to eat.

1 Thank Steven T
Staybridge_Lafayette, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Hello Steven T, we are so pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and did not have any issues during check in. We are also pleased our Breakfast Attendant went out of her way to assist you. Your comments have been shared with management, thank you so much for the great review. Hope to see you back soon.
Carriere, Mississippi
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The rooms were very nice. I loved that there was a door seperating the bedroom. Kids liked the sofabed. Breakfast was really great. Kids loved the basketball court. The whole hotel had a homey feel. Unfortunately we didn't have enough time to
enjoy the pool. Loved our stay...wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed May 2014
Staybridge_Lafayette, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Lafayette-Airport, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Hello abenee! Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about our hotel! We are so happy you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Glad the Studio King Suite worked so well for your family. Come back soon so you can enjoy our pool this time. Thanks!