“Despite high rate, great motel!”
Review of Super 7 Inn

Super 7 Inn
Ranked #48 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Denver, CO
“Despite high rate, great motel!”
Reviewed 13 August 2008

I was very skeptical coming to this place. Boy was I wrong. Nice place. Doesnt look like much from the outside, but the rooms were great. The bed was decent. The lady at the front desk was super nice. She was very helpful when I asked for directions and restaurants in the area. I was pretty happy that they accommodated me to a room where I could overlook my vehicle. A great experience and I will be staying here again when in town.

Stayed August 2008

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Slidell, La
Reviewed 15 June 2008

We stayed at the hotel even after reading the bad reviews because of the rates; well, you get what you pay for. The first room smelled of cigg smoke when we were to have a non smoke room plus the toilet did not flush and the a/c did not work. After some haggling we got a non smoke room with an a/c that worked well and a toilet that did flush but the tub/shower and sink had problems with draining and the towels and rags were dirty (make-up stains, hair, and a dead spider). The room carpet was very dirty and the baseboards were filthy, the room really needed a good scrubbing.
The Good points were the rates, pet friendly, parking, and location.
Will not stay again. Did find some Hotels very nearby that are pet friendly and although not as cheap they are a much better value and CLEAN!

• Liked — Pet friendly and Cheap
  • Disliked — Dirty rooms and plumbing problems
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
Alexandria, Louisiana
Reviewed 19 August 2007

This was quiet an experience. One I do not wish to repeat. Booked the Jacuzzi Suite on-line. Got there early, Thank goodness. The Jacuzzi did not work, but then found out "none" of the jacuzzi's work. The lights kept dimming off and on. My husband is an electrician, informed the manager that the unit could catch on fire at any time. The Manager checked the breaker box, there was an "arc" forming at the breaker box. The Manager then offered us another "much better" room; however the jacuzzi didn't work there either and then I had to wonder..what else didn't work. I said I was going to call and find us another place to stay. The Manager kept turning the lights off on us and trying to "push" us to the other room..Anyway,the Good Lord was with us and I found this absolutely fabulous room at America's Best Inns & Suites.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — The Total, Dirty, sleazy, room
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Erin- S
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 14 August 2007

We found the hotel in one of the coupon books you can get at the Tourist Information Centers. 45$ for one bed, 50$ for two, microwave & fridge in the room...sounded okay.
The front desk girl was nice and immediately gave us another room when we noticed that the door between our room and the one next door couldn't be locked (lock was broken, looked like someone forced it).
Unfortunately the second room looked more worn out, but hey...it was for one night. Too bad that the toilet didn't flush. 'That happens sometimes if it hasn't been used for a while', the girl said and wanted to move us to room no.3. But in that one the toilet couldn't be flushed because the flusher was missing...
Back to room no.2 where the girl demonstrated that it really does flush. It did once. After she lift the flusher didn't work (again), unless you lifted the top of the water reservoir and pulled the whatever-it's-called.
When we got back from the grocery store we noticed that the fridge didn't work. They gave us two extra buckets with ice.
Pubic hair in the shower.

We felt too tired to move to another hotel, but maybe this review helps other travelers to look for a better place.

• Liked — description in the couponbook...
  • Disliked — that lots of things need to be fixed
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Sonilein
New Iberia, Louisiana
Reviewed 30 July 2006

This is an area that I would not stay in. I live about 20 minutes away and I would choose something on the south side of town.

Stayed June 2006