“Great property close to Purdue University”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #22 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Brandon, Florida, USA
“Great property close to Purdue University”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I recently stayed at this property and was highly impressed. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The staff was both friendly and attentive. Located just off I-65, the location is both close to the Purdue University campus as well as a good variety of dining choices. I highly recommend this place to anyone staying in Lafayette.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank chio5200
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy our complimentary meals. Thank you as well for the kind commentary regarding our room set up. We are very proud of our rooms and are very pleased when we hear that visitors to our property enjoy them as well. It was great to hear your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Wayland, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I spent two nights at the Comfort Inn. The breakfasts were decent (eggs, grits, biscuits, toast, etc.). My room wasn't clean, especially the bathroom. It was outdated (tub with old shower head). I did have a king-sized bed which was nice. There is an elevator to get to the second floor but it is at the far end of one corridor. The only ice machine is also at the far end of one corridor. I must compliment the staff who were very helpful and made arrangements for an early breakfast. They also mailed an item to me that I had left behind in the room. Thanks Tim and Gigli!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank CJ B
Hello and thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor. I am very sorry to read that you were disappointed with your experience and thanks to you so that I may learn more about the particulars of your stay? I sincerely value guest feedback and want to make sure that we consistently provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience for all of our guests.
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My wife and I checked in and it was a cold, drizzly day. When we got to our room, the AC fan was on. I stopped the fan and turned the controls to heat. The in-line circuit breaker tripped. I repeated this 4 more times then called the front desk. A male individual came to the room, tried the heat 2 or 3 times then announced that even though the room was cold, the outside temperature was too warm to allow the heater to work. Interesting theory. We bundled up and forgot about it. The room was clean, the beds comfortable. My wife loved the shower. Breakfast was especially good because the lady in charge, Margaret, put everyone in a good mood. It was because of her that I gave this hotel a 4 rather than a 3 because of the heat situation. I doubt that we would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy our shower. Thank you as well for the kind commentary regarding our room set up. We are very proud of our rooms and are very pleased when we hear that visitors to our property enjoy them as well. It was great to hear your comments and we hope to see you again soon.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Old and dingy. Internet slow, dead batteries in remote control. At least the AC worked, but I woudn't venture out after dark. I had a heavy box delivered that I needed to go to my car. The guy at the counter just handed it to me, rather than offer to carry out.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank jlc1520
Please let me apologize that your were not 100% satisfied with your recent stay. We appreciate you noting specific areas of dissatisfaction for it helps us pinpoint where we need to focus on improvement. We will take note on the area and use this as an opportunity for retraining. Please, if your future travels bring you to the Lafayette area again, I hope that you give us another opportunity to show you how we have improved.We appreciate your honesty in response. Best wishes!

Travellers are raving about these Lafayette hotels

St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 15 October 2013

When we checked in we asked the lady at the front desk how were the rooms-Her response was I don't know as I don't go into the rooms-That should of been a red flag but we went ahead a got a room-Our first room didn't have any cooling and the room was hot and stuffy-She moved us to another room-This room barely had any cooling but was cleaner-

Room Tip: Choose a different place to stay
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Randall A
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.We apologize if you feel dirty and room was not cold enough.

We don't want unhappy guests!
Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed 1 night here, just passing through. This place is well kept in the common areas. The breakfast was good and well attended to by a very happy lady. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable, but the clock didn't work and the TV remote needed new batteries. The bathroom is average but the caulk around the tub could use some help. This property is what you'd expect from a Comfort Inn and Suites, a clean friendly place for a reasonable price.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bill F
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thanks for your feedback and your compliment about our hotel. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we invite you to come back the next time you're in the Lafayette area.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We traveld from Australia going from texas to florida and this was one of our overnight stops. the place was quite tidy and clean the only down side was there was a few bras from the person before us left in the draws and the shower would drip all night.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us and providing your commentary. Worth the money. I'm sorry about the housekeeping issues. I will most certainly notify the housekeeping management and supervisors.Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We look forward to seeing you again.