“Still a great value for solid comfort and guest-oriented service!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #22 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This hotel is my choice whenever I'm staying in the area. The staff's helpfulness is outstanding. My room was spotless, and the bed was very comfortable. Loved the Mardi Gras decorations in the lobby. Wi-Fi is fast. The complimentary breakfast includes ham, eggs, and biscuits and gravy, as well as the usual cereals, pastries, and breads. Check-in and checkout always fast. They call after you've gone to your room to make sure everything's satisfactory. The rate I got through AARP was terrific.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank MKBlackwood
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Thank you so much for being a loyal guest and telling the world how incredibly awesome we are. We are so glad to have you as a valued guest. And for those of you reading, please take this comment to book early seriously. Word has gotten around about our hotel and we tend to fill up quickly during the week. Not only does booking early help gaurantee an available room but it also helps us to better prepare for your arrival.
Thank you again for staying with us, we hope to see you next time around.

Dean

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I book this hotel for 2 nights and ended staying 4 nights.
The staff are really nice and friendly nature, they really understand customers problem. It was not only me but I saw them doing with other customers too.
I will definitely stay again and again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ralph S
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

DEAN

Reviewed 29 December 2013

At first glance, the Comfort Inn is a basic, not too outstanding looking property on a street with other motels and fast food outlets by the Interstate. However, it is clean and neat inside, the room we had was comfortable, and Tim, the night auditor, was great to chat with. He's all about good customer service and recognizing the value of the customer.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank donovanb765
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay with us . We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and were pleased with the efficiency of the staff. We thank you for your congratulations and hope you will come back and see us again.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I recently stayed at this property and was highly impressed. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The staff was both friendly and attentive. Located just off I-65, the location is both close to the Purdue University campus as well as a good variety of dining choices. I highly recommend this place to anyone staying in Lafayette.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank chio5200
Dean P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy our complimentary meals. Thank you as well for the kind commentary regarding our room set up. We are very proud of our rooms and are very pleased when we hear that visitors to our property enjoy them as well. It was great to hear your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I spent two nights at the Comfort Inn. The breakfasts were decent (eggs, grits, biscuits, toast, etc.). My room wasn't clean, especially the bathroom. It was outdated (tub with old shower head). I did have a king-sized bed which was nice. There is an elevator to get to the second floor but it is at the far end of one corridor. The only ice machine is also at the far end of one corridor. I must compliment the staff who were very helpful and made arrangements for an early breakfast. They also mailed an item to me that I had left behind in the room. Thanks Tim and Gigli!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank CJ B

Hello and thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor. I am very sorry to read that you were disappointed with your experience and thanks to you so that I may learn more about the particulars of your stay? I sincerely value guest feedback and want to make sure that we consistently provide a comfortable and enjoyable experience for all of our guests.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My wife and I checked in and it was a cold, drizzly day. When we got to our room, the AC fan was on. I stopped the fan and turned the controls to heat. The in-line circuit breaker tripped. I repeated this 4 more times then called the front desk. A male individual came to the room, tried the heat 2 or 3 times then announced that even though the room was cold, the outside temperature was too warm to allow the heater to work. Interesting theory. We bundled up and forgot about it. The room was clean, the beds comfortable. My wife loved the shower. Breakfast was especially good because the lady in charge, Margaret, put everyone in a good mood. It was because of her that I gave this hotel a 4 rather than a 3 because of the heat situation. I doubt that we would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy our shower. Thank you as well for the kind commentary regarding our room set up. We are very proud of our rooms and are very pleased when we hear that visitors to our property enjoy them as well. It was great to hear your comments and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Old and dingy. Internet slow, dead batteries in remote control. At least the AC worked, but I woudn't venture out after dark. I had a heavy box delivered that I needed to go to my car. The guy at the counter just handed it to me, rather than offer to carry out.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank jlc1520

Please let me apologize that your were not 100% satisfied with your recent stay. We appreciate you noting specific areas of dissatisfaction for it helps us pinpoint where we need to focus on improvement. We will take note on the area and use this as an opportunity for retraining. Please, if your future travels bring you to the Lafayette area again, I hope that you give us another opportunity to show you how we have improved.We appreciate your honesty in response. Best wishes!