“Totally Outstanding”

Ranked #83 of 568 Restaurants in Lafayette
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Pete's is a locally-owned, family-friendly restaurant located in the heart of Lafayette offering great food at an affordable price for the entire family, more than 20 high-definition televisions showing the latest NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and NCAA games and the official watch site for the University of Louisiana Ragin Cajuns. Put all of that together and it's easy to see why Pete's has been a Lafayette tradition for almost 50 years.
Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

I was headed back home to LA from TN & hoped to get all the relatives in one spot; a mini family reunion(20)I didn't expect the response I got.. everyone willing to meet, I just needed a place. My sister-in-law talked to the owner of Petes, Mark. He agreed to let us use one of his private rooms from 1-4. We could even bring in a cake & decorations. I got to meet Mark the day before our reunion & I felt like I had always known him! He assigned us the top waitress, Nicolette! She was amazing! Even though we kept moving around... she kept each family's order straight! The food was great... go straight for the catfish bits & onion rings & sweet tea! This place & the service made our reunion a success... and they never fussed when we ran over our time. Now my family wants to do this every year!

There are newer reviews for Pete's

Reviewed 17 February 2013

one of my favriote spots in lafayette ,great little sports bar .very family friendly video games for kids and great food , i love the turkey burger and my wife love the chicken noodle soup, and dont forget to oeder the homemade chips

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I had the burger that day. I was having my truck cleaned next door.
So it works great for the lunch time get away.
doing two things at once

1  Thank Matthew R
Reviewed 9 March 2012

The hamburgers are some of the best in town, but the potatoe chips are the best in town. real potatoes, thinly cut and fried in hot oil Reminiscent of Antoine's in New Orleans. Noisy and a typical sports bar, but good food.

Reviewed 8 October 2009

I have been going to Pete's since it was on General Mouton (1976). This was once the home of the best burger in Lafayette, and then the quality went way down for a few years. I'm happy to say that Pete's is back.

The service is great! The restauarant is much cleaner than it was for a few years, and the burgers taste like the burgers that earned Pete's the reputation of being one of the best burgers anywhere! Since we have been going back on a regular basis we have been eating many things off the menu, and the lunch specials, and in the past year we have not had anything that is less than great!!!

1  Thank bandman