“Wonderful Brunch”

Price range: US$0 - US$31
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Mary
Description: Fresh. Local. Seasonal. Louisiana Farm to Table Beautiful Casual Atmosphere Great Wine List and Crafted Cocktails Local Produce and Artisanal Ingredients Famous Louisiana Heritage Paintings by George Rodrigue
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Had brunch for Mother's Day at Jolie's, and we really enjoyed it. The place is beautiful, with George Rodrigue paintings (pre-blue dog) adorning the walls. Service was fantastic! We were brought beignets to nibble on while waiting on our meal. My shrimp and grits were very tasty, but I really loved my Raven burger. Best bread I have had in a long time, and the beef was cooked to perfection. I will be back.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

My buddy told me give this place a try. Best meal in the past year. My wife tells me I am a food snob, if true, this could be my home away from home. I did a little of everything. Glad I came. I am actually doing this review while I eat my desert. Never done that before v

1  Thank Curtis B
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Impeccable service; amazing food; fresh cubed; Cajun/Creole/New Orleans mixture. Right from the farm to the table. Menu appears to focus on what is available locally. We've eaten there a number of times and have ordered different items each time. Haven't found anything that wasn't outstanding. Young chef not afraid to experiment - obviously a great experimenter. Soft, quiet atmosphere. Outside seating is fun when the weather is pleasant. George Rodrique's classic Cajun paintings on walls. Amazing collection to look at while waiting. One of our favorite restaurants in a geat food town.

1  Thank RiverCajun
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We like the effort at Jolie's. The dishes are unique fine dining fare with a local flair. We always leave thinking the food could have have been better; I.e. Something was missing to get it to the next level. But we keep going back, so we are getting some level of satisfaction. George Rodrigue art adorns the walls, so go at least once for that experience.

We also enjoy going to Jolie's before events for a drink at the bar and perhaps have an item from the bar menu.

Jolie's promotes the use of local food suppliers.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We popped in for a quick light lunch. Then tossed our ideas about lightness for a tall cone of at least 12 hushpuppies to accompany our gumbo and salad. Then they brought bread, a baguette better than anything I've had in Paris. Tossing all discipline aside, we split a dessert of beniettes, fluffy little pillows of fried deliciousness dusted with powdered sugar that came with a cup of chocolate. This is a great restaurant that pulls out all the stops for lunch. Loved it.