“At the Drop of a Hat & Definitely Recommended”
Review of P. Brothers Cajun Excursions - CLOSED

P. Brothers Cajun Excursions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Under New Management! The Absolute best in Cajun Adventure day planning in the City of Lafayette! Your one stop shop, tours for Everything Cajun!! Now Lodging Too!! Live Gators , Attakapaw Swamp Adventures, cocktail Cruises, Boudin Runs, Cajun Cooking, Cajun and Zydeco Dancing, Live Music,Downtown Nightlife All New!! Alligator Hunting Tours and Alligator Egg Picking tours The once in a life time adventure to plan your trip around We Got it all for you SHA!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“At the Drop of a Hat & Definitely Recommended”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Went to New Orleans with a big group and no one could agree on a swamp tour. I was so bummed as we all chose to skip the swamp tour. So as my boyfriend and I left NOLA, I was unhappy about not leaving the group behind and heading on an adventure of our own. So as we headed back home to Texas, I kept looking for a billboard advertising swamp tours. My boyfriend found Pastor Brothers online made a quick phone call, mind you it was Easter Sunday and late in the evening, and Captain Tony quickly answered and was able to give us a GREAT tour for 2. He is a hoot of a man but hilarious, there was no moment that was dull with his great stories. He brought along his lovely Victorian future bride which made the tour even more special. We did see an 8 foot alligator which was amazing! Most of all, this is by far one of the best tours we have ever taken! Thanks Captain Tony and Phyllis! John, it was a shame we didn't get to meet you this go 'round but we'll definitely be back again!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank rose_valero
pastorbrothers, Owner at P. Brothers Cajun Excursions, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
We loved sharing our love of cajun country with you guys!! Tony had a blast and so did his assistant. Tony is single however:) lol. We are always here to give custom trips as needed and we truly and deeply appreciate your kind words! Tony is doing an amazing job with us and we are excited about growing the company around his talents! Merci and come back any time!!

Houston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best birthday ever!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

John and Tony are so awesome and great tour guides! We took this trip for my birthday wih 4 of my closest friends and couldn't ask for more! Whiskey river was the best place to go and John taught me to do some Cajun dancing! Thank you guys so much for a time none of us will ever forget!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Leslie G
Houston, TX
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“True Cajun Experience”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I booked the Sunday excursion for a gift and what a great present it was! John Pastor picked us up at noon with accordion in hand and off to the swamp we went. His presentation was informative and entertaining. Next we were off to a fantastic plate lunch, a tour of Lafayette and a run for Boudin and Cracklin. We wanted to include some Cajun dancing so next we were off to Whiskey River for an evening of the best Cajun music and dancing around. If you want a REAL Cajun experience, the Pastor Brothers are the only choice. I can't wait to get back to the swamp!!!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank skelly914
Merced CA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Music and Food both great!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

We had a great bayou cruise with John, then he took us for "the best boudin in Lafayette" and after that hunted until he found a store that had crawfish boiling for us. John is a lot of fun and the cruise, the squeezebox music, and the Cajun food were all great.

Visited December 2013
Santa Clara, Utah
“real swamp then swamp pop! John rocks!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

My husband and I wanted to celcbrate my 60th birthday by doing all things Cajun in Louisiana. We had never been there before so wanted to hear, see, taste and dance.
On John's afternoon trip we did it all. He played Cajun music on his squeeze box and showed us the Bayou. He made us a great dinner, the receipes I have made since at home, also taught us how to dance and then took us out dancing to Swamp pop music at the iconic Whiskey River. Couldn't ask for more!

Visited November 2013