“You Won't Be Disappointed”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA
Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Seattle, Washington
“You Won't Be Disappointed”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

We treated ourselves to a night at his hotel, and we are glad we did. We enjoyed the supper with wine and beer (served Monday-Thursday), the breakfast, and our nicely decorated unit with separate bedroom and large bath.

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are good.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this review, 26 December 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor. Our staff takes pride in our hotel so I'm delighted to hear from another satisified customer. Please come back again. We would love to opportunity to earn your repeat business.

Thanks again....Ken

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 12 December 2012

The Homewood Suites in Lafayette was everything I expected and more! The staff was friendly, accomodating, and welcoming. My room was comfortable with decor that was fresh and new. The halls were quiet with doors that did not slam loudly as the guests entered and exited the rooms. The room had a kitchenette with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, stove top, and dishwasher. I did not use any of the kitchen amenities but they were there if I needed them. There was a small living with room a comfortable pull-out sofa and two comfortable chairs as well as a television. There was a separate bedroom with a comfortable king-sized bed. The bathroom was very nice with a wonderful glass enclosed shower.

There was a full continental breakfast with plenty of seating in the lovely, comfortable lobby area. There was a nice selections of breakfast foods as well as several kinds of coffee and fruit juice.

I have stayed at other hotels in Lafayette, but the Homewood Suites will be my new "go to" hotel when in town!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
Hello...thanks for taking the the time to share your experience via TripAdvisor. I am so glad to hear that our hotel is your new "go to" hotel in Lafayette and that we were "everything that you expected and more." We sincerely appreciate your business and hope that we can welcome you back again in 2013.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This is by far the best hotel I've stayed at in a long time. The rooms are HUGE with a living room, full kitchen, and king size beds. It includes a free hot and VERY GOOD breakfast, a free dinner/appetizers with free beer and wine. It is at least 10 times better than the Hilton Lafayette down the street. I've never felt more at home at a hotel before!! Thanks for the great stay. I will be in town for 5 weeks in January and February, and just already booked the first 3 weeks here, and will book the rest later! Can't wait! This makes business travel fun!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
Hello and thanks for taking the time to share your experience! I'm flattered that you described our hotel as the "best hotel in Lafayette" although I agree that our suites and complimentary services such as breakfast, dinner, & drinks make our hotel a pretty good value compared to the competition. Thank you for your business and for also reserving your upcoming stay in Jan/Feb with us as well. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Happy Holidays.....Ken
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 26 November 2012

We stayed at the HS in Lafayette recently and were very pleased with the facility, staff, and food.
Be aware that it is a distance from I-10 near airport and takes a bit to get there. The front desk staff were veryhelpful and everything is clean & well-maintained. Breakfast was very good.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this review, 9 December 2012
Thank you for the feedback! I'm so glad to see that you found our staff helpful and the hotel clean and well maintained. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. Please come back the next time you're in Lafayette. Hope to welcome you back soon.....Ken
MOBILE
Reviewed 21 November 2012

I stayed at this property during a business assignment Sept 12-28, 2012. I constantly brag about my stay and the property. The staff was beyond nice. The Hotel had a full course dinner and comp beverages on Mon-Thurs evenings. Guests got a bag breakfast in the early AM. My suite had double beds and flat screen tv in the bedroom, flat screen in the living room, and a full kitchen. Exercise room was great. The shuttle was never a problem, and staff (everybody drove it seemed) took me to the airport in a timely manner, to the local wally's , and most places I needed to go. Names I remember...Pierre, Jason, Maria from Cuba(mature cutie!). I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Trip Advisor. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and your compliments of our hotel and team. Please come back the next time your travel brings you to Lafayette. We would love to have you stay with us again!

Ken
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I traveled to LA from Texas for the ULL vs. WKU Football game. This was an excellent choice for our hotel stay. We stayed in the 1 bedroom suite and it was just right for me, my mom, sister and her 3 children. Very spacious room! Great hotel to stay in when visiting for ULL Football Games. The decor is beautiful. The food was great and the staff was very helpful. It will definitely be added to my favorites list on Hilton.com. But then again, Homewood Suites are ALWAYS Nice!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this review, 4 December 2012
Hello...thanks for your feedback! I'm glad to hear that you found your suite to be an excellent choice during your trip to see ULL vs. WKU. I'll be certain to share your feedback regarding the decor with our design team and I'll share your comment regarding the staff and food with my team of associates.

Thanks again. Please come back time you're in the area.

Dallas
Reviewed 11 November 2012

This was such a great hotel!! Ceiling fan in room, big showers with glass doors, huge bathroom, comfortable bed, very homelike. Full size refrigerator in room along with microwave. I would stay here again and again.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for sharing your opinion of our hotel. I sincerely appreciate the feedback! Please come back the next time you need accomodations in Lafayette.