“Great Place to Stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA
Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This is the only hotel in the area I prefer to stay at each time I'm in for a visit. The customer service is excellent and the rooms are very clean. The beds are very comfortable also. All accommodations are wonderful. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Emily G,

Thank you so much for your posting regarding your latest stay with us at the Homewood Suites Lafayette, LA. I'm so happy that you enjoy our rooms and all of our amenities. We also thank you for your kind recommendation and we most certainly thank you for being a loyal guest at our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA

Reviewed 13 February 2014

clean comfortable facility; nice comfortable beds; suite furniture very comfortable; comp. breakfast above average; a little pricey for a Sunday nite in the business district; staff was very friendly & helpful--always smiled coming in or out

1  Thank Ralph H
Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Thank you so much Ralph H for choosing us as your home away from home during your recent visit to Lafayette. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the room furnishings. The beds we offer are the softest and most comfortable I have ever experienced. I believe that is one of the most frequent comments we receive and it certainly does not get old. We are very proud of the rooms we offer and I am glad you enjoyed them as well. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Lafayette.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I stayed here on business for a week and found it to be a very peasant stay overall. The breakfast was ok but the managers evening reception meals I thought were quite good. Dont forget to bring anything with you and go down to the in house convenience store as it is pretty expensive. Not to worry there are plenty of good stores and restaurants to go to if you head west out of the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dan C

Thank you so much your comments about your recent stay, Dan C. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of the complimentary meals that we offer. I hope that you will continue to use us as your second home when visiting Lafayette, We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Traveled to Lafayette Louisiana with my daughter to attend a wedding. Our one night stay was delightful and the suite was immaculate. The breakfast was top notch and the amenities in the room were great. I will seek out Homewood properties on my travels elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ken_Ritter, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Hi Mark,

Thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor. Our team takes great pride in ensuring that our guests have clean and comfortable accomodations so I'm so glad to read that your stay was no exception. Thank you for your business. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Warmest regards,

Ken Ritter

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Everything was very clean and the rooms were beautiful! I was surprised by the extra living area space and the kitchen area. The beds were very comfortable. I would recommend Homewood Suites to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your recent experience at the Homewood Suites Lafayette, La. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and all of its amenities. I'm also very appreciative of your recommendation for our hotel. Thank you again for writing about your stay and spreading the word about our fantastic hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

great site for business. several resturants and bar in walking distance. the meeting room was comfortable and the staff was friendly and prompt. I got stuck here during the road closure due to ice and the staff was very understanding in extending my checkout and eventually my stay

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Pete O,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent experience with us at the Homewood Suites Lafayette, LA. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us as well as the convenience of having just about anything you could possibly look for within just a few miles of the hotel. I am sorry you had to visit us during such horrible weather conditions. That kind of weather is something us Louisianians just don't know how to handle but i am glad that we were able to accommodate you. We hope you will come visit us again, maybe in warmer weather the next go round.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Of all hotels in Lafayette, this is the best place to say. Maybe I shouldn't add this, it will only make it harder for me to get a room when I need it the next time. This is my first choice when traveling to Lafayette.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments and reccomendation Troy M. We certainly appreciate your loyalty and hope to continue to be your home away from home when in Lafayette.