“Top notch facilities, helpful staff”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA
Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I came into town for a wedding and it was a mildly stressful timeline. This hotel had everything we needed-- great value for 5 women sharing a suite to cut costs. 2 full baths with showers plus the common space meant we could all spread out, and also be ready on time (5 women!?) for the big night. Very comfortable beds. The manager accommodated our request for early check-in, as well. Lovely pool and hot tub area. Great fitness room. I'd go back without hesitating.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear 167juliak,

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm so glad that the hotel was comfortable and accomodating. I certainly hope we were able to take some of the stress out of your way. We hope that you will stop by during your next visit to Lafayette.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I would stay at this hotel anytime I visit Lafayette, LA. Great suites, breakfast and service. The Monday-Thursday happy hour is a plus! The staff is always amenable to taking anywhere you need to go close by. Five Stars!! The beds are awesome too.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Carla C,

Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your experience with us at the Homewood Suites Lafayette. We are so happy that you enjoy your visits with us and would like to thank you for being such a loyal guest. We hope to continue impressing you on you future stays with us. Thank you for helping us maintain our spot as the #1 hotel in Lafayette.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My daughter's softball team was in town for a tournament. We were able to get a great night's sleep and have a wonderful breakfast in the morning. Highly recommend this hotel. My other daughter is getting married in Lafayette on March 7, 2015 and we will be staying here for the weekend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear 308sharond,

Thank you so much for your recent posting about your stay with us at the Homewood Suites Lafayette. I'm so glad that y'all chose to stay with us and had such a great visit while you were here. We also thank you for your kind recommendation. We look forward to your next visit with us. Oh, and congratulations to you and your daughter.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

An island in a city of CHAOS. Once I found the place I was instantly and constantly impressed with the high quality of the place. The suite was lovely, very clean and 'homey'. I'll definitely return. Lafayette itself is a growing city, in many ways has outgrown its capacity to handle the volume. I found people in the city to be careless and rude. Not in the hotel though. These people are nice and I thoroughly enjoyed my visit.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear David L,

While I do apologize you experienced some unpleasantries during your visit to Lafayette, I am appreciative of you kind comments regarding your stay with us. I am very happy that you were able to relax and enjoy the service and amenities of the hotel. We look forward to your next visit and hope that your next experience in Lafayette will be a much more pleasant one.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

This is the only hotel in the area I prefer to stay at each time I'm in for a visit. The customer service is excellent and the rooms are very clean. The beds are very comfortable also. All accommodations are wonderful. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Emily G,

Thank you so much for your posting regarding your latest stay with us at the Homewood Suites Lafayette, LA. I'm so happy that you enjoy our rooms and all of our amenities. We also thank you for your kind recommendation and we most certainly thank you for being a loyal guest at our hotel. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

clean comfortable facility; nice comfortable beds; suite furniture very comfortable; comp. breakfast above average; a little pricey for a Sunday nite in the business district; staff was very friendly & helpful--always smiled coming in or out

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ralph H
Patrick M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lafayette-Airport, LA, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Thank you so much Ralph H for choosing us as your home away from home during your recent visit to Lafayette. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the room furnishings. The beds we offer are the softest and most comfortable I have ever experienced. I believe that is one of the most frequent comments we receive and it certainly does not get old. We are very proud of the rooms we offer and I am glad you enjoyed them as well. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Lafayette.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I stayed here on business for a week and found it to be a very peasant stay overall. The breakfast was ok but the managers evening reception meals I thought were quite good. Dont forget to bring anything with you and go down to the in house convenience store as it is pretty expensive. Not to worry there are plenty of good stores and restaurants to go to if you head west out of the hotel.

1  Thank Dan C

Thank you so much your comments about your recent stay, Dan C. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of the complimentary meals that we offer. I hope that you will continue to use us as your second home when visiting Lafayette, We look forward to your next visit.