“Awesome place!!”

Ranked #5 of 49 Hotels in Lafayette
Frankville Nova Scotia
“Awesome place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 4 days. The staff was just awesome with everything. Check in was a breeze. Got to our room which was perfect for us, the whole room and bathroom was clean. There is tons of stores within walking distance, which was good for me as my husband took the car for his course everyday. Ameila and Annie were great help for this. Ameila is so friendly and helpful. Even when we left, I lost my receipt and she was very quick in emailing me a copy. I found the cleaning crew efficient and relatively quiet. The breakfast bar was very good. Surprised that they actually had a hot breakfast. Mary did an awesome job at keeping it stocked and was friendly. Raymond did a great job at keeping the pool and gym clean and ready for use. I was at the pool and the gym everyday and never had an issue. The laundry room was a god send when I had shampoo explode on all my clothes..
Will be staying here again and definitely recommend it to friends!
Thanks to all the staff for making our stay an enjoyable one!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your comments regarding recent stay with us. I love to share guest reviews with my staff so they can see how important their roles are in guest satisfaction and the overall success of our hotel property. Lafayette is a great place to visit and we hope that you will come back again soon! Consider us your Lafayette home away from home!
Anne Gros, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Inman, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

We were given outstanding service with a warm welcome. The staff was friendly, place was very clean and was given one of the BEST suggestions on where to go for a gator tour. My family and I enjoyed being all together outside by the pool. We were able to swim, BBQ and enjoy each others company in a quiet place. Great location, lots to do!! Great time!! We love Lafayette!! Brandy

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Thank you Brandy from Kansas! We appreciate your comments regarding your stay with us in April. We enjoyed hosting you and your family and happy you made it back from your Swamp Tour in one piece. Awsome pics you took....lots of gators!! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you come down to "Cajun Country"!
Anne Gros, General Manager
Broomfield, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

Friendly staff, very clean room, tons of breakfast options, location close to just about everything in Lafayette. Few nit picks (which really has nothing to do with the hotel), the street sign is barely visible during the day and impossible to see at night. Have that GPS turned ON! Also, the water pressure and/or shower head was bizarre (very narrow HIGH pressure stream or very wide almost no pressure stream). Will probably stay there again for next family function.

Room Tip: Bring a chip clip for the curtains as they don't close.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. We appreicate your feedback and are very happy your GPS was able to find us tucked away behind Chili's! We look forward to seeing you again!
Anne Gros General Manager
canton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2012

My family and several others in our extended family stayed at this hotel for 4 nights for Easter and our annual crawfish get together. The hotel was excellent, we had great food and outstanding service. Everything was awesome and we will return.

Connie F.

Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2012

Great service, friendly staff, very clean, great breakfast...overall a wonderful experience. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Montgomery, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

Our stay at this hotel was outstanding. The room was very clean and the beds were so comfortable. The staff was superb. They gave us suggestions of where to eat. That turned out to be terrific food. We stayed for 2 nights and then wanted to return for another night but they were full. They contacted another hotel for us and got our room booked for us. Just outstanding service. The breakfast was always hot and had something for everyone. We will always try to stay there when we return to Lafayette.

Phyllis S

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank phyllis s
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

My family & I stayed here from 2/17/12 thru 2/19/12, we were back home for my Grandmother's funeral. Forrest & Carl at the front desk were the absolute best! We had a small problem with linens the first evening but Forrest got right on it & resolved the issue in less than 20 minutes! Carl was so pleasant & made the check in process so hassle free, I was on my way to our room within 5 min of checking in, not like at most hotels where it takes 15-20 min. Oh & great complimentary breakfast! Waffles, maple & brown sugar oatmeal, orange juice, cereal & milk, & so much more to chose from, it was more than I expected. The bed was soooo comfortable, there was absolute quiet throughout our stay despite it being the weekend of Mardi Gras, which we appreciated given our current reason for being home in our beloved Lafayette..if we ever need to stay at a hotel again, we'll be back here to stay.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank asimplysoutherngirl
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 26 February 2012
I am so sorry for the recent loss of your Grandmother. We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of our property. Forrest and Carl are both new to our Comfort Suites family and I will make sure that they know you appreciated their service. I do hope that your next visit to the Lafayette area will be a happier time for you and your family and I want you to know that you can always count on us to provide a