“Great Staff and Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 49 Hotels in Lafayette
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great Staff and Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

The two year old Comfort Suites is great. The suite is spacious, well laid out to provide maximum convenience and comfort, stylish, immaculate, bright, and the hotel has excellent staff. We particularly liked the extremely efficient but very quiet heating/cooling system that operates far better than similar hotel units. The breakfast was very good and the area spacious enough that even though we were not part of the team and families it was not too crowded for us to find space and the food was replenished enough to deal with the crowd. We even liked that the staff was very open and honest and was interested in suggestions from frequent travelers. All in all, it is a classy, comfortable hotel. Great stay!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 21 April 2013
Ms. Brenda, thank you for the feedback from your recent stay with us. I have shared your comments with my staff because your feedback encourages us to keep providing our guests with excellent service and accommodations! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

The staff here is amazing. It is obvious that this property is well managed with a team work approach to customer service. They are very helpful and seem to enjoy making the experience here the best and one that their guests will remember. We have not had a better breakfast buffet anywhere. The very nice lady taking care of the breakfast service kept all of the offerings well stocked, fresh, and at just the right temperture. Our suite was clean and made us feel like we were home. Thank you. We highly recommend this Comfort Suites when you travel to Lafayette, La.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Hi Tearle T, Thank you for taking time to give us such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you visit Lafayette! See you soon!!
Mandeville, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

Color me impressed. I read a lot of great reviews on this hotel and decided this was the one for an overnight stay just to get away from it all. As I approached the hotel, I thought what a great looking hotel, but when I entered the lobby and looked around the sitting area and the outside near the pool, I thought "WOW"....doubly impressed. Everything is beautiful. The hotel room is really nice. It has a refrigerator, microwave. Great size bathroom. Very impressive. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Everyone is so nice here. Great Stay!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Thank you Jeanne S for your wonderful review. I am so glad that you chose the Comfort Suites for your recent getaway! Feedback from our guests is so important to my staff and I with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay! I hope that you can get away again soon!
O'Fallon, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2013

Good central location, rooms clean spacious and well equipped. I had a bedroom with 1 King size bed and better than average bathroom and the room came with microwave and fridge. Outside pool area and gym, both were extremely quiet. Breakfast complimentary, could be described as adequate to keep you going in the morning, not overly special, coffee juice Fresh fruit and some cooked items. So overall a well priced hotel and pleasant staff

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 23 April 2013
Shawn A, thank you for the great review. We strive to keep our property clean, fresh and inviting for our guests - from the front of the house to the back of the pool! Our staff members enjoy meeting people from different places and I am happy that their friendliness reflects in their service to you. Hope to see you again when you visit our beautiful city.
Keithville, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

From the moment we arrived , the staff was very friendly and quick to check us in. Overall the hotel appearance was very clean and well maintained. On entering the room it was very clean and spacious. We had to get up very early so we were glad that the hotel was quiet during the night. The beds were very soft and comfortable. My daughter even commented on how comfy her bed was. We had breakfast the next morning before we left. Breakfast was Ok but it is complementary so I'm not complaining. Overall we had a great stay. I would definately recommend this hotel for anyone staying in the area!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

Very clean, linens and mattress felt brand new, the staff was very friendly and helpfull and went out of their way to accommodate me. As a first time traveller to Louisiana I was extremely impressed and will hopefully be booking another stay at comfort suites soon.

• Stayed March 2013
Natchitoches, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

I have spent many nights in many hotels, and rarely have I found such value for the money! The staff was friendly, courteous and efficient, and the room was very spacious. Clean, comfy mattress and pillows, and the a/c kept the room temp just right. Best of all--the room was SUPER QUIET!! Easy walking distance to a good choice of restaurants. I rate it only a "four" for location, because West Pinhook is always a challenge, but this like-new Comfort Suites beats the heck out of the "big boys" across the street!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business