“Perfect place for a long weekend!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My sisters and I met up for a long weekend in Lafayette and this is the hotel we chose. The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was nice, and the staff was very friendly. We had no complaints about anything for the 3 nights we stayed. The furnishings appeared new, the a/c worked well and the parking lot was well lit. It was also very quiet and was off the road.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Greetings Baton Rouge Traveler! I am honored that you chose our hotel for your sister-reunion, and I'm glad my staff made a great impression on you. They do a wonderful job making guests feel at home and they deserve to hear about it. And thank you for the compliments on the property. We just made our 2nd anniversary in May and yes, we are in a very quiet part of town. Thanks for the encouragement, and we look forward to seeing you ladies again soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night passing thru from Texas to Florida. As others mentioned in previous reviews, it is a little out of the way from the main highway but worth it. You have to drive thru a less-than-attractive part of town to get there but the area it is located in is much nicer than the drive there. Check in was quick and painless. We received a first-floor room as I requested online. Room was clean, bed comfortable, and room temperature was controlled on the wall - which I liked. Pool closes at 10:00 but we stayed out by the pool until 10:30 with no complaints from "management". Pool had great lighting as well as the parking lot.

Breakfast was your normal breakfast offered in most hotels. The lady working the breakfast buffet was very friendly and accommodating.

Without a doubt, I would stay in this hotel if I was in the area again! Much nicer than other Comfort Suites I have stayed in.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you Wendy from Texas! We appreciate your review of your recent stay with us. I am glad we could honor you first floor room request and that you had the opportunity to enjoy our pool area. We have just converted our pool to salt water for our guests enjoyment. I hope Ms. Rose, our breakfast attendant made you feel right at home. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We stayed here for my son's wedding and were very pleased! The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent. The pool was very crowded with children, but that isn't why we went. It's conveniently located, as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Thank you for choosing our Comfort Suites for your weekend with us. I hope the wedding was beautiful! We appreciate your review and I will make sure that I share your comments with my staff. We continue to strive to give our you, our guests a great experience each and every time you stay with us. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I stayed with our ball team for a weekend in June and I have to say this is the best hotel by far that I have stayed in. The staff is very professional and kind and go out of their way to help you with whatever it is you need. The hotel is beautiful very clean and smells fresh all the time. The rooms are very spacious and clean and the beds are the absolute best. The housekeepers should get a raise or pat on the back because the rooms were immaculate in my eyes. Next time we have a tournament I will definitely be staying here and sending all my friends here as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed hosting parents and team members this past weekend. We are so happy that you had a good time and hope that you return to Lafayette soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Suites Oil Center two nights while in Lafayette for a baseball tournament. Great stay! Totally non-smoking environment, hot breakfast, friendly and helpful staff at front desk and throughout hotel. Nice fitness center and pool. Climate controls worked well in the room, which was spotless. Standards of cleanliness and maintenance unsurpassed! Accessing the free wireless service was easy, and the signal was excellent. We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Lafayette!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you Ms. Theresa, we enjoyed everyone this past weekend and hope you had a successful tournament. I hope we will see you all again the next time you have a tournament in Lafayette.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Attractive and well maintained hotel with well appointed rooms. Staff was welcoming. The manager was not only helpful but was eager to inform us about the area and steer us to Randols, an authentic Cajun restaurant with live Cajun music and locals doing Cajun dancing. Breakfast was typical Comfort Suites. Not sure if they have happy hours every evening but we had beer, wine and hors d'oeurves.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello my PA friends! I enjoyed talking with you during your stay and am so happy that you had the opportunity to do a little Cajun dancing while you were here! Your feedback is important to my staff and I....we want to continue giving our guests a great experience when visiting our area. I hope that you will come back again soon!

Reviewed 17 June 2013

This is a bright new hotel with well furnished rooms and a staff eager to please. The lobby is fresh and bright and a pleasant place to hang out why waiting for friends. The breakfast lineup was standard fare for this type of operation but the cleanliness of the line and dining area and attentiveness of the attendant make it better than most I've experienced. Highly recommended if you are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
afgros59, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Thank you Bob from El Paso! My staff and I were pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will come back to Lafayette to visit us again in the future!