“Please don't try this one”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lafayette North/I-10
Ranked #31 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Please don't try this one”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This old, 3-story hotel was drab. The bed was old and uncomfortable. The light over the sink in the room outside of the bathroom area had a bad transformer and took at least 2 minutes to go on. Breakfast food was gone by 8:15 am and we had to ask the clerk to put out more food for us. Coffee cups were extremely small. Juice cups were larger than coffee cups. Outside garbage cans were grimy and unsightly as they were in in plain view. TV was the old style. Our room had a new carpet though. Lobby is neat and clean. Staff friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is my second stay at the Quality Inn. The rooms were good with lot of space and it also provides nice pool and spacious parking lot facilities. The front desk staff was very cooperative.
The break fast was the best for an affordable price. Over all, I recommend it for a nice experience of stay at an affordable price. Looking forward to stay in the future !!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Reviewed 21 September 2013

After staying at Quality Inn Lafayette three times, I look forward to the fourth. My room was spacious, with a perfect recliner and lamp for reading, a desk with internet access for business, and many amenities. For me, of most importance in hotel stays are the bed and the shower. The king-size bed is very firm, just as I like it. The shower is adjustable and lets you feel water pressure rather than a light sprinkling from a more cost-saving head. A pleasant surprise this time around was a Sanyo television that had the most incredible sound I have ever heard from a tv. It simulated "sensurround" from just the built-in speakers. I actually found myself searching the room for the other speakers -- that did not exist!! Watching my favorite, NCIS, was a completely new experience because of this.

Breakfast at this Quality Inn was quite enjoyable. There are two full-sized waffle irons just waiting for you to make your own, and the scrambled eggs were very, very good. The biscuits and gravy were passable.

Quality Inn Lafayette is within walking distance or a short drive of several fast food joints and even some world-class Cajun restaurants. Prejeans is just a couple miles north. And of course, one is surrounded by the very unique Acadian culture, with lots of special events to experience throughout the year.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Harry P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lafayette North/I-10, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Quality Inn, Lafayette LA We're very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal has always been to provide the best possible value in the few amenities we do have, while working to add to them. From you comments it sounds like we are succeeding and we really appreciate the feedback. Thank you so much for being our valued guest. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Harry P
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Me an my family came here last night , it was real easy to find. Right off the interstate. Very helpful staff , quick check in ,well lit up at night , I had a very peaceful sleep. Every thing in the hotel room worked , t. v. , microwave ,ice box , hot water, and very clean towels and sheets. Very nice staff an housekeepers. Very clean big pool. Safe gear for the kids to swim. Nice big park in lot for all cars an trucks. Pet friendly , very safe area . Great hot breakfast an hot coffee. I must say my family an I had a great stay at the Quality inn in Lafayette Louisiana. you 'll have to take time and vacation at this hotel... best stay ever...

Room Tip: I love the double beds its the biggest room so far.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Harry P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lafayette North/I-10, responded to this review, 10 September 2013

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Big parking lot, nice clean hotel room. Quite slept very good.hotel staff very nice an friendly. Big restrooms and the pool clean and large. Quick check in. Right off the interstate easy to find. Hot breakfast great coffee. Well lit up at night. Top floor can use stairs are elevator. Room comes with iron,t.v and microwave and ice box... pet friendly... all coke machines worked. Quick check out. Close to restaurants in walking distance. It was just the best hotel I have been to n a very long time , with affordable prices. I will definitely come back to the quality inn on Evangeline thruway n Lafayette Louisiana. From Keshia Marks
Email address ...
Chassidy_sinegal@yahoo.com

• Stayed September 2013
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The front desk staff were very polite, friendly and accommodating.The room itself was extremely clean and the layout of the room was great. Hotel was beautiful inside and out. Very convienent near interstate. Breakfast was tasty great selection. Would definitely stay here again in the future and would recommend to all!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Its clean, safe . Quiet an very good friendly staff. I love the clean pool an housekeepers n service was great . Clean room an towels. Nice area , great breakfast . Right off the interstate. Easy to find an located. I loved it here

• Stayed August 2013
Harry P, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lafayette North/I-10, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Thank you for the kind words. We here @ Quality Inn of Lafayette try to make the guest's stay as best as posible.