“The total opposite of Quality.”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Lafayette North/I-10
Ranked #29 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
“The total opposite of Quality.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Ok so me and my boyfriend stayed there for 4 nights. The breakfast was ok, could've been better. Our room was standard included everything listed. The furniture was old and so was the TV. The phone in the room didn't even work. The employees were friendly though. They got me all that I asked for. Lastly I got bed bug bites which I had never had. I would NOT recommend this place. They need a serious remodel and a inspection check.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Alexandria R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Rhode Island
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This hotel was located on a strip with about 8 others, I would advise you try one of them. It was inexpensive but you still expect the basics. The non-smoking room reeked, computer broken, breakfast was empty with little effort to replenish including coffee and just a general unclean feeling.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank MikeRhodeIsland

Travellers are raving about these Lafayette hotels

Texas
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I am a Elite Diamond member through Choice Hotels and I stay with Choice over 250 nights a year and they cant seem to handle a simple request. This is the 3rd time I have stayed here this week the first 2 nights was a very good experience with no problems. This trip I had called ahead to request a non-smoking room down stairs where I could park right outside my room and I was told that they would go ahead and assign me a room. When I arrived and got checked into my non-smoking room smelt like a ashtray and it was no where close to parking outside my door. My Room was clean expect for the cigarette smell. If you're not going to fulfill a request then don't say you will just tell me you cant make promises.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Jeffn92
Sandusky
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Believe we were in the same room as a recent reviewer. Had the coffee pot with no carafe. Didn't bother calling. We did have hot water but it s somewhat backwards. It is hot right out of the faucet where cold usually is, so my shower was good. It is alright for an overnite stay with minimal expectations. Sheets were clean, bed was ok. Breakfast eggs were hard and rubbery, sausage was ok. Nothing great. Lobby was clean and inviting.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tmterie
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My stay at Quality Inn was one among the best in recent times. The etiquette of the front desk agent while reserving a room was impressive. I chose to stay in a Non-Smoking King Size bed, and the overall quality of the room was commendable. The room smelled very good with a very comfortable bed with fresh linens and a clean restroom, the minimum requirements of any room in a motel. All the other amenities in the room like a television, microwave, refrigerator, etc. were in very good condition. An uninterrupted hi-speed wifi should definitely be mentioned as it helped me complete some official work without any problems. The lobby was clean and the breakfast served in the morning was a true delight.
For an affordable price, my stay was the best with all the required amenities. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here and would definitely recommend for people travelling via Lafayette.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My stay to the Quality Inn, in Lafayette was marvelous.I walked into a smile and the clerk was very friendly.My room was comftable,I liked the big miriors.The rates are reasonable,I love this place!Its also off the highway.I will be visiting again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Joi F
Bellaire, Michigan
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I know Lafayette can be rough town, but the drug dealer in the parking lot and the woman in the next room with new guests every hour really were a bit much! The room was dirty and had bugs, and the bottom of the door was bent where someone had apparently tried to kick it in. Not a place I would recommend!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo