“A jumping place for young and old”
Review of Walk-On's

Walk-On's
Ranked #26 of 568 Restaurants in Lafayette
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 July 2014

First, I was there with my College daughter. The place was not filled with the college kids but seemed more local. It's in the newer areas of Lafayette and I was happy to see a restaurant like this, that close to her apartment. The menu is filled with great samplers and full meals. I had a beer waiting on our order, a plain requested hamburger. There are at least 25 TV screens and this is a great place for any sporting event. I watched kickboxing, boxing, baseball and world cup soccer and those were the TVs directly facing me. I noticed kids and older adults. There are open windows so that might be the outdoor seating. In all honesty, it was loud and exciting. Guys and girls came in by themselves, ate by us and we talked and then they were gone. Yeah, my one beer turned into a few and more sampling. I had the cheese fingers that went with the beer. So, great place any night of the week, we were there on a Saturday night and most of the wait staff looks like budding models. Oh, yeah, beer drinkers, ice cold beers in mugs or from the bottle. Good place for a first date when you're not sure if some stuffy French restaurant will suffice for that first meeting. Hey, take them here. There are many other restaurants along Kaliste but this one was packed.

There are newer reviews for Walk-On's

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We dropped in for a meal while visiting with our baseball team on a Saturday afternoon, and were seated and served quickly. Great service, and the food is outstanding!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I love trying new things, and with this being my first trip to any Walk-On's location, there were several items on the menu that grabbed my attention. Myself and the other guests that were with me all got something different so we would have a variety to all taste test, and all were quite good, I never heard anyone complain. In fact, I never heard much of anything, we were all too busy eating. Service was great, even though they were pretty busy. Waitress continually stopped by to see if we needed anything. Good job.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

From the tuna tini to the burgers all homeruns. This place is awesome for a bros night out or for a family day lunch.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Atmosphere and concept is great! Food and service?!? Not so much.

Mozzarella Cheese Logs had touches of burnt. Cajun Queseaux is a joke! It's more of a paste than a dip. And it's very bland. The World Famous Cheese Fries hardly had any toppings on them. And there was more bread than meat on our burgers. We were also told we were not allowed to take our drinks to go with us.

Asked to speak to Management. She was absolute no help! In fact, she was actually rude. This was our first and will definitely be our last time here.