“Amazing flavors, authentic one of kind taste.”

Carpe Diem! Gelato-Espresso Bar
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Lafayette
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I sampled the advacodo gelato which had won some award- it had basil notes highlighting the flavor which was soft and sublime. I had an italian drink of expresso and two scoops of sweet cream gelato which was out of this world. Sweets are not my thing but wow, this was good stuff! The owner came out and talked to us, she's from northern italy and it shows. Wow, and the atmopshere was pretty cool with downtown Lafayette being one cool spot. Worth a stop

1  Thank Ncjcbc

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Owner has pride in the business and knows everything there is to know about making the freshest flavors of gelato. Try samples for free before picking your choices to enjoy. Unique but creative combos of flavors. Amazing coffee, too! Atmosphere is fun and inviting. Also environmental conscious. A place to relax, chill and enjoy the city and her people!

1  Thank Crystal J
Reviewed 13 May 2014

As we strolled the streets of Lafayette last Saturday evening, enjoying the Art Walk downtown; we stopped in at Carpe Diem for a gelato... wow... so creamy, so refreshing and so GOOOOD..
We will be back each time we are downtown...

1  Thank CruisingDeacon
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I'm italian and I know how a good Ice Cream taste. The Carpe Diem one is the best Ice Cream I have eaten, ever! Funny I found It in Lafayette.. Ask for Silvia and taste avocado-basil flavour!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Alternative little ice cream parlour with seats and a piano outside. Next door to the Juliet Hotel at the top end of town. Well worth the stroll if you're not staying next door. Divine salted caramel ice cream.