“Best Burgers That I Have Eaten” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fat Pat's Bar & Grill
Ranked #85 of 557 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Coushatta, Louisiana
“Best Burgers That I Have Eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My youngest son just graduated from UL Lafayette, and has been telling me for 4 years that he would take me to eat the best burger that I had ever eaten. Just before he graduated, we went to Fat Pats on West Mark near Sams Wholesale. He was sure correct. I have been back a couple of times since then, and had the Cueso burger each time. The only problem that I have now, is it has ruined me for any other burger. Service is great, and so is the atmosphere. I can only say that when you are in Lafayette Louisiana, stop by and check out for yourself. You better be hungry, as this is a meal, and they have larger burgers. Four of us had a bill of about $40.00 not including tip.

• Visited May 2014

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Delicious Junk Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

If you're going to splurge you might as well do it right at Fat Pat's. Everything I've had has been good. My favorite is the Mile High burger. They have good 2 for 1 drink specials too.

Visited December 2013
LAFAYETTE
“Cheeseburger wraps”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I love the cheeseburger wraps here. They're monsters in size and taste like angels. The atmosphere is a college feel but my family and I still felt welcomed.

Maurice, Louisiana, United States
“Great burger.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

If in the Lafayette area during lunch and you want a good burger this is the place to go. They have other items on the menu to choose from. The burgers are hand made and the buns are made fresh also. The service was quick and the food was hot and tasted great. I had the mile high burger and had to remove one of the patties it was too large to bite into.

• Visited April 2014
“They Bring It”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Visiting Lafayette this is one place I had to go! Friends made the Friday evening recommendation that did not disappoint! The service is incredibly attentive. Attentive to the point of learning your name and ready to be quizzed! If your glass sweats too much for you to hold, they have styrofoam to help. The shrimp tasted great with sweet potatoes fries! The burgers are the best in this area also! Tell'em I said hello!