La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center
Ranked #28 of 49 Hotels in Lafayette
“Locked”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012 via mobile

I usually stay here and it is fine, but this time I got a room where the card key does not work, so I was let in with the master key. I cannot leave the room and re enter without going to the front desk for them to let me back in. Good thing I don't need anything from a vending machine.

Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank R H
lq0757gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this review, 2 November 2012
I apologize for the door issue you experienced last time you stayed with us. Since your visit, the door lock has been fixed permanently. I appreciate your feedback on your vist and hope to see you again soon at the property!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Texas City, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2012

We travel quite often with our baseball team along with our pet. The staff was very nice and friendly. The room set up was different than most, but liked all the extra space! The hotel was quiet and close to ULL baseball field, which was nice. We would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Raquel R
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful visit. We always strive to provide excellent service to all guests and I hope you are able to stay with us again next time you are in Lafayette!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

Me and my 7 on 7 football team played at the La Quinta in Lafayette on West Pinhook and had a great experience. The rooms were very nice and the hospitality was great. The Manvel Mavericks thank your for a great stay and would stay there again if we come back for future tournaments. Dakota at the front desk processed our rooms at checking out with no problems and answered all my questions.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2012

i love staying at La Quinta because it is a pet friendly inn. The rooms, service, and breakfast are a plus. I stay exclusively because I travel with pets. I have always enjoyed my stay. The staff is helpful and polite. I recommend La Quinta Inns.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 February 2012

Great property, staff was helpful and friendly. Close to UL campus, plenty of good restaurants close by. (Blue Dog, Ruth's Chris) will definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank JJCash6910
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

Tired after a long day of driving and sightseeing, my boyfriend and I were definitely ready to relax, get some dinner and head to bed before the drive home. We ended up at the wrong hotel when we rolled into town, and I was more than a little frustrated that our map directed us to the wrong locale. Well, we ended up staying, and I'm glad we did. The manager was a godsend. She helped us work out a cancellation so that we could stay at the La Quinta there in the Oil District. She was friendly, thoughtful and incredibly considerate of all of our needs. We had a great room, we were in a great location, and Cara made us feel like we were just old friends that were staying over for the evening.
It's rare that I write reviews for anything. Good or bad, an experience is usually my own, and I don't think it's fair to associate a hotel or restaurant or venue with any singular experience, but I'm telling you I am certain the staff here would have treated ALL of their guests like this. If you're looking for an inexpensive suite in Lafayette, most definitely stay with the folks at the Oil Center La Quinta.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

Clean & quite rooms. Fair price, good breakfast, great beds excellent service great staff. Stayed 4 nights with wife & child in town to visit family. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011