“Excellent Stay”

Add it.
Lafayette Oil Center
Ranked #26 of 50 Hotels in Lafayette
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Good stay, nice spacious room that was very clean. Excellent service and ambiance.Strongly recommend this facility to others. I observed residents with dogs, which I consider to be a very nice recommendation. I used to travel with our dog, however she is no longer with us.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0757gm, General Manager at Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2012

Thank you very much for your comments and review. We Love our Guests here at LQ: Oil Center and especially love the Puppies/Kitties they bring with them! I am glad you had an enjoyable stay and ane we wish you have a Happy Holiday! We also hope that next time you are in Lafayette, LA that we will have the honor from you to stay at this property again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed 1 November 2012

The folks at this LaQunita location gone above and beyond to ensure you are taken care of and enjoy your stay. From the minute you enter you are greeted with a smile from a friendly front desk attendant. Durng my stay, I asked the front desk attendant if there was a good place to get a quick meal and was provided with a variety of options. The one I chose was the Blue Dog, and by the way the food and service was excellent. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
lq0757gm, General Manager at Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2012

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful visit. We always strive to provide excellent service to all guests and I hope you are able to stay with us again next time you are in Lafayette!

Reviewed 1 October 2012

The room was small and poorly arranged - the bed was about 10 inches from the air conditioning unit so I was forced to listen to the thing all night long.

The pillows were all flat - I could have and almost did go purchase some from Walmart.

The unmovable shower head was 7 foot in the air and titled toward the wall so I had to stand at a wierd angel to get clean. The room was reserved for two adults but only one soft towel was provided.

The sofa was faded and ripped - the coffee table was chipped

There was a huge column in the middle of the room.

No where to sit for breakfast because they only have 4 tables.

Room Tip: save your money go to a motel you will get a better room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

First and foremost, Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that you did not have a satisfactory stay. Next time you are in town, I would love to offer you a FREE upgrade to a larger room. Please contact me or my Assistant General Manager at the property when you wish to redeem my offer.

A La Quinta traveler
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed 31 August 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler

Reviewed 14 August 2012

I was passing through Lafayette on Business...the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. My room was clean and fresh smelling....and everything was provided..towels...shampoo..soap....I was working on a business project and it was quiet atmosphere...perfect for a productive evening. Breakfast was great and I slept soundly with no interruptions. This hotel will def be a stay again place on my list.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Lauren G

Reviewed 31 July 2012 via mobile

This is a well located, professionally staffed Inn. Our room was clean, quiet and cozy. Everything was well tended and well placed. We cannot say enough good things about the place. We truly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank OTB46

Reviewed 10 July 2012

I usually stay here and it is fine, but this time I got a room where the card key does not work, so I was let in with the master key. I cannot leave the room and re enter without going to the front desk for them to let me back in. Good thing I don't need anything from a vending machine.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank R H

I apologize for the door issue you experienced last time you stayed with us. Since your visit, the door lock has been fixed permanently. I appreciate your feedback on your vist and hope to see you again soon at the property!