“Wonderful hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #27 of 49 Hotels in Lafayette
Louisiana
“Wonderful hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

This was one of the nicest LQs I have ever stayed at. It was very clean and tastefully decorated. It was also conveniently located downtown, near the college and near many restaurants. On Sunday morning, we walked from the hotel to the Blue Dog Café for brunch. We were not traveling with a pet on this trip but we often do so I noted the amenities for pets. There is not much walking area for your dog but it was sufficient. The staff seemed very friendly towards people and their pets alike. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
lq0757gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Thank you for taking time to write a response. We hope to see you next time you are in Lafayette. Guest satisfaction is important to us here at La Quinta Inn and Suite: Oil Center.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Silverhill, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

I had a fairly good experience while staying here. The breakfast did leave some to be desired but all and all everything was nice. The room was very spacious and clean. I really enjoyed by time there.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Sulphur, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed at this LaQuinta for 5 days for a medical related stay. The management and all staff were absolutely fabulous! Everyone was so accommodating, friendly, helpful, attentive - just amazing! The housekeeping staff went out of their way to have a few extra handtowels right by my bed when I returned from my doctor's appointment - they came by to check on me before I left - soooo very sweet! The manager and front desk staff also went very much out of their way to work rooms and accomodations for me when we had a small difficulty with our first room. I would definitely recommend this hotel for medical, business or pleasure stay!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
lq0757gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay. We love to hear about all our guests stays here at the LQ: Oil Center. We hope to see you next time you are in town!
new orleans, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

comfortable hotel convienent location, price reasonable for the location. rooms are comfortable large. easy access to wi fi for business. Safe well lighted parking area. recomend for business travel. breakfast well stocked with attendant available. rooms include Iron and hair dryer which is conveinent.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

lq0757gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to Lafayette and the Oil Center La Quinta. We take great pride in providing an enjoyable stay and we look forward to seeing you next time!
Calabash, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

based on previous stay-I booked this hotel again for my trip. Its off the highway(I-10) by probably 5 miles and hard to find, but worth it if you have to stay in Lafayette. Great rooms, quiet location, good staff, and adequate breakfast selection. The only problem I had this time was the internet. it was slow, wasn't given good connecting instructions, and when I tried to pin my location, it kept giving me locations in Houston, not Lafayette. Maybe this is why the connection was poor. This is one of the better La Quintas for physical property conditions, and definitely worth the price.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
lq0757gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
I am so glad you came back to stay with us. We always enjoy seeing familiar faces at the hotel. I will check on the internet speed and make sure all is well. I look forward to seeing you on your next stay!
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

I actually prefer the Broussard location since it newer but the staff here is very friendly. This facility is kept clean,, the rooms are large with a nice working desk. Breakfast is decent with varieties. I stayed here for 2 nights on business and like it. I will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
lq0757gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Lafayette is a wonderful city and I am am honored you chose La Quinta Oil center for your stay. I look forward to seeing you next time!
San Angelo, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

My family almost didn't stay because of bad reviews from other sites. But we were pleasantly surprised to find great room lay in a hotel (best of the 4 La Quinta's we have stayed at) The room was quite despite being in the middle of the hall. It was not far off the interstate. Highly recommend !!

Stayed January 2014
lq0757gm, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
We are so glad you chose to stay with us on your recent trip. I am pleased to hear you had a great stay. I remember speaking with you on your way out the door at check out. We hope to see you and your family again on your next trip to Cajun Country!