“ANYWHERE BUT HERE!!”
Review of Pour Lafayette

Pour Lafayette
Ranked #199 of 580 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: International
Description: It is a wine bar with food. It is fantastic. Type of cuisine is wine bar - not listed.
Reviewed 9 May 2014

WORST PLACE IN RIVER RANCH.......IF YOU OVER THE AGE OF 30, DO NOT BOTHER, ......for some reason middle aged women with a little cash in their purse are not their target market. I live in the neighborhood where this place is and us residents like to patronize the businesses who chose to be here for us. However, I have been here 5 times over the last year, each time just wanting to give it another chance; I have been with a group of girlfriends on several occasions (we are middled aged); I have been with my neice who is 30; and I stopped by their "table" at Rhythms last night to get a quick drink. I have given them several "well, maybe it was a bad day" excuses. NO MORE. DONE WITH POUR!!!! Each and every time I have been to this place, the STAFF is so rude and so unaccomodating, you have to wonder, where is their customer service? I can only surmise that their Thursdays from Rhythms and their Saturdays from overflow of City Club events, makes them enough money that they are satisfied. So, they obviously don't need my dollar or your dollar and you will never see me there again and, honestly, I personally wish this business would move along so one that had real customer service could come in. DONE WITH POUR.....DONE WITH POUR........DONE WITH POUR......and I am just the ONE person writing a review. There are at least another couple of dozen residents that I know that feel the same way about this place.

2  Thank BeckyPlummerLafLA

Reviewed 19 July 2012

You walk in and think - of course - I wish I'd thought of this. Wine bottles in a sophisticated stainless and glass dispenser will give you one, two or three ounces of wine charged to a card given at the front door. Wines range from good to super good and from many different countries and regions. Ambiance is quiet and friendly. Settle up your charges when ready to depart. It is what a wine bar should be.

1  Thank Ocean_Rover_Blue_Wat