“Good Pizza, nice service and pretty building”
Review of Pizza Village

Pizza Village
Ranked #73 of 586 Restaurants in Lafayette
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Full Service, Family Style Resturant. Specalize in pizza made in the cajun tradition for over 40 years. Child Friendly, Full Service bar with bar area seating, outdoor dining, private party room and 12 flat screen TV's to enjoy your favorite game.
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This was our first visit to the NEW Pizza village. We have been to the other location many times and always enjoyed the pizza. The new building is very nicely done, perhaps the prettiest pizza place in Lafayette!

We had two pizzas and both were excellent. I would rate this the third best pizza in the Lafayette area, but the atmosphere makes it a place that we will continue to patronize.

I tried the Atchafalaya specialty pizza. I would simply say that it was fabulous. They were so generous with the bacon and pepperoni that I felt like I needed to call my cardiologist and make a confession this morning. I would love to see them use large fresh shrimp on this instead of the small shrimp. As much as I liked it I would not get this again due to the small, what tasted like canned, shrimp.

One thing that I will comment on was the service. We were with a rather large party. Sommer took care of us and she was FABULOUS. It has been a while since we have had a server this attentive. On a scale of 1-10 she was at least a 12!

Reviewed 15 September 2013

This is the best pizza in the area. I've been eating at Pizza Village for years and they have always had the best tasting pizza. The thin crust is awesome. Best ever. We split a salad too and it was great.

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Pizza is delicious! This location of Pizza Village is fairly new. The place is clean and a family atmosphere. You should go.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Great atmosphere/Excellent pizza. Had the pizza village special which reminded me of B.J. Pizza. Friendly staff. The pizza takes a little longer than most Italian restaurants because they make the dough when you order the pizza. The waitress let us know that when we ordered so we were prepared for a little wait.:)

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Had lunch there today. The new restaurant has wonderful atmosphere and is a great place to eat. It is easily accessed from Kalist Saloom Rd, and has a large parking lot. I had the Dupe Special. Wonderful.. and the service was excellent.