“Amazing Food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and everytime it gets better and better. The cooks here are amazing and the desserts are to die for!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

Ordered the caesar salad topped with crabmeat & it comes with a soup. I thought I had died & went to heaven. It was delicious & the bread was awesome. The service was great. Cootoes to the cook.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I don't understand why there is not a line waiting to get into this restaurant every night. I am Italian and this is the best Italian in Louisiana. I love the lasagne and the pasta is homemade with wonderful flavor. The service is excellent.

2  Thank Cajuncouple50
Reviewed 19 November 2012

best calamari in town when they do not run out. Nice place to go for a romantic quiet meal.. Lafayette is short on really quiet restaurants, so this one is good for that

Reviewed 27 October 2012

We have been going to Imonelli for years. We probably go 2-5 times per year, some years as many as 8 times. We went last night and the result is the same… Still the best Italian in a city that is known for great food!

If I had to say that there was anything that I don’t like it would be the fact that the jazz room is too dark for me. I really liked it when the front was dark and romantic, and the jazz room was bright and more cheery. That’s my opinion and obviously the dark works for Imonelli because the restaurant was packed!

They had a new au gratin appetizer that was fabulous. The crab cakes are still the best I have ever tasted, and the entrees that we ordered were all fabulous, and there were 8 people in our party.

Imonelli is not cheap, but it is also not over priced. You get what you pay for in QUALITY food. The service was fabulous as always. Congratulations to Brian and his entire staff for delivering a high quality for many years without ever letting us down.

1  Thank bandman