“A hot place to eat”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lafayette, Louisiana
“A hot place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

Went to eat here with my son and daughter. Kinda like the three bears. My daughter ordered mild, I ordered medium and my son hot. The food was very good and we chose just right. If you are not used to hot food the mild is best choice. The hot I chose was good but I like it hot. My son made it through the Thai hot but just barely. The good part about Thai food is the hot doesn't stick around but the coconut ice cream is a welcome dessert. I would highly recommend this place if you like delicious spicy hot food.

• Visited March 2014

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“First time ever for Thai Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stopped here for lunch with the family and first time ever had a Buffet that was Thai. Very good, fresh, authentic food, even my wife (who is Thai) commented she had never seen a Thai restaurant in the USA with the authentic Thai sauces like this place. Very busy for lunch and friendly ladies working. Wish we could have went back for dinner one evening.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TexThai
New Orleans, Louisiana
“I just love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

I am from Lafayette and when I come home this is where I ask to go. Great flavor. Friendly and knowledgable service.

• Visited September 2013
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Almost like being there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Lived in Bangkok for 6 years and its almost as good as being there.
Great selection on the buffet for lunck

Visited September 2013
Erath, Louisiana
“Interesting flavors”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

We decided to try several Thai restaurants in Lafayette, La. This was our second stop. Very nice personnel, friendly and low key. We ate supper here and had the Padi Thai dish, with mild peppers. Very good presentation but "hotter" than the first place we tried with the same dish and "mild" pepper. Came out in timely manner and was very generous in the portion size. The Thai egg rolls were light and crispy-not greasy and very enjoyable. We went on a weeknight at 5:30 and were the only people there until we left at 6:30 when more were coming in. Not unusual as "dinner" in Lafayette for the younger crowds does not start until 8. I would recommend it --it was our second choice vs the three we have been too

• Visited September 2013