“Fried Oreos are to die for!”
Review of Deano's

Deano's
Ranked #10 of 568 Restaurants in Lafayette
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
“Fried Oreos are to die for!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Save room for dessert is all I have to say!! Our first visit to Deano's was great until we tried the fried Oreos...then it was fantastic!! My mouth is watering for one now as I type!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Buymonroe

New Orleans
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I loved the pizza! I ordered one smothered in crab meat.... mmmm, I was in shellfish heaven!! I ate the other half for breakfast, too. I WILL go back there if I visit Lafayette again.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Adam L
Corinth, Texas
“To die for specialty pizza”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Table of 3 ordered a large 12 piece pizza each 1/4th done a different way. We each had a different favorite although it was all great! Cajun Violation made with boudin (was fantastic & my favorite) Cajun Canaille with shrimp & peppers, Marie LeVeaux with crabs & Cajun Executioner. We all left happy & full with left overs for breakfast. Yes it's that good!

• Visited August 2013
Conroe Texas
“Best pizza!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Our first night on vacation, we stopped here based on a friend's recommendation...it was so good. We started with the seize- her salad and then split a speciality pizza three ways...the muffuletta pizza was the best pizza I have ever had! It was so unique and tasty...the crab pizza was good too.

• Visited July 2013
League City, Texas, United States
“Unique pizza toppings”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Deano's has been around since @ least my husband graduated from college in Lafayette many years ago. It's been enlarged, & keeps on keeping on. The pizza was good, with many local toppings, such a shrimp, boudin, spicy sausage, & then some. We go when in town to bring back memories from the old days for my husband.

• Visited June 2013