“Hungry for Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I had been hungry for a good pizza for several days and finally went to Deano's for lunch. The pizza was very good. Crust was excellent as were the toppings. Don't think I have ever had such a good pizza. Many choices and prices reasonable. I will definately return.

1  Thank Emily G

Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Save room for dessert is all I have to say!! Our first visit to Deano's was great until we tried the fried Oreos...then it was fantastic!! My mouth is watering for one now as I type!

1  Thank Buymonroe
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I loved the pizza! I ordered one smothered in crab meat.... mmmm, I was in shellfish heaven!! I ate the other half for breakfast, too. I WILL go back there if I visit Lafayette again.

1  Thank Adam L
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Table of 3 ordered a large 12 piece pizza each 1/4th done a different way. We each had a different favorite although it was all great! Cajun Violation made with boudin (was fantastic & my favorite) Cajun Canaille with shrimp & peppers, Marie LeVeaux with crabs & Cajun Executioner. We all left happy & full with left overs for breakfast. Yes it's that good!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Our first night on vacation, we stopped here based on a friend's recommendation...it was so good. We started with the seize- her salad and then split a speciality pizza three ways...the muffuletta pizza was the best pizza I have ever had! It was so unique and tasty...the crab pizza was good too.