“Pizza for all!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Deano's had some amazingly good pizza. I stopped in on the way home from training and figured I would try it. I created my own pizza with wheat crust. The taste was incredible. I had chicken sausage on the pizza which was surprisingly good. I think I enjoyed the college atmosphere and the staff all went out of their way to help the customers.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

My 13-year-old daughter has to follow a strict, gluten-free diet. Among her peers, pizza is a popular food, but gluten-free options are extremely limited. Deano's offers a gluten-free pizza that is outstanding! In fact, I often choose the gluten-free pizza simply because I like it (I do not have special dietary needs). Dominos has gluten-free pizza that will do in a pinch, but it's not that great. Deano's gluten-free pizza could pass for a thin crusted wheat flour pizza. My daughter loves the cheese pizza with fresh basil. Lots of flavor! I'm not sure how strict Deano's is with regard to preventing cross-contamination in the kitchen, but I can say that my daughter (who has bonafide celiac disease) has never become ill after eating Deano's g-free pizza. Check it out!

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite place to eat pizza , which is my favorite food. It can be a little noisy sometimes, but that's because everyone is having such a good time. My favorite is the Cajun Executioner. You can get 4 different kinds of pizza in one so you can try different kinds. The outside tables are nice when the weather is right.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

one of the few places in town you can get a wheat crust pizza. great selection to dine in and take out. We also love the buffett.

1  Thank Caseywest7
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We have been going here for 37 years and tonight was one of the best meals I have ever had at Deano's. Crawfish Nasho's and a Jacque Boudreaux Pizza. All I can say is we have had hundreds of meals here and this one will be a meal I will remember forever!