“Attentive Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We were seated quickly even though the restaurant was crowded, and our server was very attentive and recommended some excellent options.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Family and friends went for dinner last Friday evening. Restaurant was full but not overly packed. No wait time or a table. Server is sweet but she was the only positive part of the experience. Hair my my child's plate. Then 2 plates of pasta were the size of an appetizer portion. Asked the manager about it and he said they decreased portion sizes by 2 ounces but kept the prices the same. Then waited 20 minutes for the cold to go fettuccini before we finally said forget it and to take it off the bill so we could leave. Horrible experience but I made sure to let the GM know that the server should not be held accountable for the poor kitchen staff and poor management.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Went here for my birthday dinner recently. Food was good & tasty as always. Always a good value. Unfortunately we were seated near the kitchen with a very bad view. I have noticed in recent months that the service at Olive Garden is not as excellent as it once was. I have noticed this at other locations as well. Not complaining, just saying.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Olive Garden has never disappointed me in terms of food and service. The ambience of the restaurant is bright and beautiful.

Although the people who rely on vegetarian dishes have few choices of main dish like the Cheese Ravioli but the salad and breadsticks are a pretty good option as well.

The Chicken fettuccine alfredo is one of the top dishes and my favorite would be Grilled Shrimp Caprese and a seafood lover would enjoy it to the maximum.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Great atmosphere, sometimes when we go the wait time is a little long. Never too long where im tempted to leave. Not so inviting with kids.