“Terrible everytime”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I'm from the area and everytime I go there is an issue. I'm got there at 10 and they close at 11 so the hostess gave me a pathetic excuse of why there as a 30 min wait when they clearly had 12 tables available. The time before that I ordered shrimp pasta and the shrimp were not cooked all the way but covered in seasoning to disguise the shrimp.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were seated right away. Never had to ask for refills. The food was hot and good. It came out fast. We had the Molten Cake and it was awesome.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

The food was great! The server was just amazing! He was so patient with our large party of 25. We did not have any problems with our order at all:)

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Service was terrible. Beer was room temperature at best. Food was just "okay". There was a "funky" odor quite noticeable in the bar area. Definitely not what was expected compared to other Chili's locations. Will not ever return there again, there are way too many better choices in the surrounding area.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I visited this particular Chili's on Saturday night at 8 PM. It took 5 minutes for the host to seat me next to the bar. He offered to bring me a drink while I waited for my server. I ordered a diet coke. 30 minutes later I still have not received service and the host finally reappears and I ask for my check for the soda since it's apparent I'm not getting any service. The place was not very busy and at least two servers walk right past me several times and waited on other tables. The host apologized and said no charge for the soda. As I was backing out of the parking lot the host flagged me down and apologized and told me if I come back in he would get my meal taken care of. I declined. I was not there for a free meal just a meal. He then said if I come back he would take care of my meal. The next night I show up at 6:30. I'm seated right away in the restaurant section and I wait and wait and wait some more. Finally the host again notices I haven't received service and talks to the waitress who in front of me says, no I'm not waiting on her I'm waiting on these guys. Seriously? Do I need to be a man to get service or do I just need a dinner partner? When she finally does wait on me she brings me things I don't order, I order a drink refill and it doesn't come until I'm paying the bill on the table ziosk machine and it's in a to go cup. I wouldn't recommend this chili's to someone I absolutely couldn't stand.