“Are you serious?”

T-Coon's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 566 Restaurants in Lafayette
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Are you serious?”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This food was very very disappointing....stay away from that crawfish omelette (not fresh, and you know that wreeks!)

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Sharon B

Lafayette, LA
“Really good food!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I finally got my lazy behind out of bed to get their breakfast this morning. Only had the biscuits and gravy and a side of smoked sausage, but that was plenty and it was really good washed down with the entire vacuum pot of Mello Joy coffee! Yes, there's a vacuum pot on your table.

• Visited August 2014
Missouri
“Uneven”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

First things first: the ladies' room - dirty. Ick. There just isn't any excuse for this kind of thing.

I had a really good omelette with tasty (albeit small portion of) potatoes, and what appeared to be home-made bread.

Very friendly wait staff.

Alas, my companions, who ordered from the cafeteria side, found their meals only so-so. I didn't taste their meals, but visually, the food items looked bland and, well, cafeteria-ish.

My omelette was sure good, though.

• Visited June 2014
Lafayette, Louisiana
“2nd time better”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I always give things a second chance. I returned and tried the beignets which were much better this time, light and fluffy like they should be, though still a bit over priced. One order of 3 costs $3.50. The bakery next store has them for 60 cents each. My son and I had breakfast while there which was delicious and generous helpings. The waitress was very talkative and attentive also.

• Visited May 2014
Houston, Texas
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

My hubby & I were in Lafayette celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary. We passed this place one too many times. We gave it a try for breakfast on our way home. We're glad we did!!!! Love, love, love the coffee!!! Breakfast was delicious, like my grandmother would make. We'll be back again.

1 Thank lady_kjrn1