“very disappointed!”

Ranked #30 of 567 Restaurants in Lafayette
Price range: US$9 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Quaint setting tucked in the back of Oil Center Gardens under one of Acadiana's largest Crepe Myrtles. Antoni's is the perfect stop to relax with a glass of wine or cocktail and enjoy some fresh hand made Italian fare. With food ranging from our top selling Basil Chicken Salad to an indulgent Filet Mignon with a rich Mushroom Marsala. Also, we offer delicious Soups, Salads, Pastas, Quail, Salmon, Calzones, Pizzas and Sandwiches. You have got to try our homemade pizza dough, focaccia bread, dressings, Soups and Sauces, all made fresh in house.
Lafayette, Louisiana
“very disappointed!”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Terrible food, service and wine!
Everything was a disaster at this place! Hated my meal, server saw I didn't eat it and asked if I liked it. I said no and she didn't offer to replace it or take it off my bill. I would have told her earlier but she never came to the table,she was busy shuffling cc transactions at the service area. Wine tasted bad.
I will never go back!!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Angelle V

Southwest Louisiana
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

We ordered calzones and were very pleased. The crust was crisp and perfect! Very friendly staff. Enjoyable lunch.

1 Thank LATraveler825
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Nice Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Atmosphere is wonderful day or night. My favorite are the calzones althought I am told their chicken salad is awesome.

1 Thank Eva G
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

The food was good and service was great. The atmosphere was cozy and comfortable. I am from the North and have had incredible Italian food. I would return to this cafe. The food was good but not fantastic.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Angela J
Roanoke, Louisiana, USA
“Real Italian quality food”
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Enjoyed the setting, knowledgable staff, good wine and deliciously prepared foods, with herbs not "hot sauce". I enjoy visiting the establishment for it is a delightful ambiance with classical music, quality service and interesting menue. Near the medical center and the Opera/Orchestra establishment.

Visited August 2012