“Good Greek eating”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The food and wine was great. The atmosphere was nice, not noisy and laid back. We had a super evening. I had the fried shrimp that were cooked just right. The hummus was delicious. Everyone enjoyed their meal and evening.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Was not aware that a large population of Greek people settled in Lafayette until planning our trip. We have eaten their three times over the years and alway make it one of our Lafayette stops. Great Greek salads and rolled grape leaves. They have a full menu of foods if you are looking for other Greek foods.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

When I walked in I was immediately greeted by a very friendly hostess, who was also my waitress. I ordered the Poseidon Plate which offered a sample of several items. The food was quite good and was fresh. Reasonable prices, authentic Greek cuisine, comfortable environment, what more could you ask for. I will be back.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

This has been one of our favorite restaurants for many years. I love the spanakopita. I even love the salad here, even though I'm not much of a salad eater. Setting is quiet and pleasant, even on a Friday night. I love to meet friends here on weekend nights because it's quiet and I don't feel pressured to leave the table as soon as we're finished.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I was not impressed with the grilled cheese, but the wraps were pretty good. Friendly waitstaff. I would go there again if I was in the area.